Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

Discussion

Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

We're  giving away a Brazilian Peel -- the first ever professional strength, at-home glycolic peel with four once-a-week treatments.

Brazilian Peel

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share your at-home beauty tips in the comments below. Enter by 12pm EST on February 20. We'll select one winner later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

43 Replies

carol_harrity
2 years, 2 months ago
Beauty Tip

My best secret: Smile often! It will light up your face.

krisalone
2 years, 2 months ago
Brazilian Peel -- at home beauty tips

I make a scrub of coffee grounds and olive oil.  I use it twice a week for cellulite.  Works wonders!!

irsoutherngirl
2 years, 2 months ago
Exfoliation

I rinse my hair with a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water. It makes my hair soft and shiny.

suellen_matos
2 years, 2 months ago
peel

I have been using the high strenght acid pads with good results but would love to try this!

ommyom
2 years, 2 months ago
Brazilian Peel

Never go to bed without totally removing makeup.  A drop of olive oil around the delicate eye area will help fend off those eye wrinkles!

Would love to try this peel on my aging skin!

brittany_sustaita
2 years, 2 months ago
Beauty Tip

Use a spare soft toothbrush to exfoliate your lips to remove the dead chapped skin. Get the toothbrush damp and rub in circular motions on lips to rubs of the dead skin. I do this once a week since I suffer for severe chapped lips. Keeps your lips baby soft. Follow up with chap stik of course!

krystal_rushing
2 years, 2 months ago
Coconut Oil

I keep a jar of Coconut Oil under my bathroom sink. It has so many uses and is a fab hair and skin moisturizer!

Cece03
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
At home beauty tips

I drink plenty of water, I take a multi-vitamin and "hair,skin & nail" vitamins daily, and after cleansing my face each day I apply a green tea toner to my skin. It helps to tighten my pores and makes my skin feel really soft.

tiffany_gallehugh
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
Skin Detoxification

Taking a epsom salt bath with a 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide is good to detox your inpurities in the skin.And dry brushing your skin before you hop in the shower. Start from your feet work your way up towards the heart. You will get a glow you never had before. Dont forget to cleanse with food during this time of cleansing the skin.Do it at least every other month.

TheLacqueredLady
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

I always exfoliate once or twice a week and use face cream everynight before bed! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend