Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

Discussion

Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

We're  giving away a Brazilian Peel -- the first ever professional strength, at-home glycolic peel with four once-a-week treatments.

Brazilian Peel

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share your at-home beauty tips in the comments below. Enter by 12pm EST on February 20. We'll select one winner later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

43 Replies

megan_dyer
2 years, 1 month ago
Night time suggestions

Make sure to wash your face, and remove make-up before bed~!

I <3 Brazilian peel!

leelavani108
2 years, 1 month ago
At-home beauty tips

I always make sure to wash my face every morning and evening and apply facial oil as a primer.

poohro
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
At home beauty tip

I wash my face with tepid water Not Hot water.

mcelroy11
2 years, 1 month ago
At home beauty tips

I make sure that I wash my face each night before going to bed. Never go to bed with your make up on. Three times a week I use an exfoliator. I also use face serum each night. This keeps my skin glowing. :)

maria_urena
2 years, 1 month ago
brazilian peel

my boyfriend shaves me!

boop
2 years, 1 month ago
Brazilian Peel

At my age I need all the help I can get.Thanx for the sweepstakes.

laura_klassen
2 years, 1 month ago
Remove Eye Makeup

I have been using baby oil to remove eye makeup for about 25 years and have hardly any wrinkles in the eye area now....

judy_mendenhall
2 years, 1 month ago
brazilian peel

i never wear makeup,i believe beauty comes from within, but a peel can work wonders.

angela_cash
2 years, 1 month ago
Avocado

Fresh avocado is a fantastic hair conditioner!

jennifer_folker
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

My at home beauty tip is simple...I just was my face every night.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend