Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

Discussion

Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

We're  giving away a Brazilian Peel -- the first ever professional strength, at-home glycolic peel with four once-a-week treatments.

Brazilian Peel

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share your at-home beauty tips in the comments below. Enter by 12pm EST on February 20. We'll select one winner later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

43 Replies

turq
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
In much need of the Brazilian Peel

I think drinking a lot of water is very important and so is keeping you face clean and moisturized.  I guess there is more to it this this, because somewhere along the way I've ended up with more then my share of lines & wrinkles and oversized pores.

23Amber
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Olive Oil

Eat it daily!  It also makes your skin (face included) super soft when applied, removes all makeup; it's a pure mother nature miracle oil.  I even put it on my dogger's dry patches on his belly.

christa88
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Brazilian Peel

I use 1 package of dry milk in my baths to help to moisturize my dry skin.  It is very relaxing and enjoyable.

mightypenguin
2 years, 2 months ago
Face Routine

I wash my face daily with cleansing scrub, apply moisturizer and then makeup. This is the first time I have heard of Brazilian Peel and am very interested in trying it. 

loozeybug
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
my at home beauty tip

I like to keep my eye creams and serums in the refridgerator, especially my after sun creams in the summer, because I sweat all of the time. I also have a tip for mascara, because I buy so many, too quickly to use them, so I swirl them in very warm water until they loosen up.

rust_hawk
2 years, 2 months ago
Salt scrub

I make my own salt scrubes scented with essential oil and I also add gyycerin.

radiant
2 years, 2 months ago
Beauty Tip

I clean my face in the morning and at night.I follow this with an eye cream and then a moisturizer for the rest of the face and neck area.Always moisturize.

jsaphire
2 years, 2 months ago
At-Home Beauty

I make sure to wash my face daily, drink 1/2-1 gallon of water a day, and use a facial scrub every other day to help my skin looking it's best.

nikkiq
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Bags under eyes, zap zit, Dry Lips

I use Hemorrhoid Cream to Reduce Bags Under my  Eyes ,Toothpaste to Zap a Zit
and Cucumber to Moisturize Dry Lips , keep cucumber in fridge i use during winter season,cucumber 96% of water so it restores  moisturize in lips on it own.

LalaBunny
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Brazilian Peel

I love Brazilian Peel!!! I can honestly say that this is the only product I have ever used at home that I actually saw immediate results!

I'm sure everyone already knows this but SPF and drinking lots of water is the best thing you can do for your skin!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend