Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

Discussion

Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

We're  giving away a Brazilian Peel -- the first ever professional strength, at-home glycolic peel with four once-a-week treatments.

Brazilian Peel

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share your at-home beauty tips in the comments below. Enter by 12pm EST on February 20. We'll select one winner later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

43 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Brazilian Peel-- My At Home tips

I am very into DIY beauty, which is why I am so interested in this at home peel kit. At home, I like to mix my own beauty potions using essential oils(Rosemary and Peppermint are two of my favorites), and I get great results from my creations!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Brazilian Peel

I do all kinds of different things for the care of my fac. I use the clarisonic mia anbd Clinique moisturizer. I know a Brazilian Peel would really benefit my skin and its hydration and appearance.

volta
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Brazilian Peel!

OMG I loooove Brazilian Peel!!!

Things that have transformed my skin start small such as staying well-hydrated, changing my pillowcases OFTEN, making sure I remove make up every night, and pampering my skin. I absolutely ADORE Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Night Fusion liquid--changed my skin for the better! 

Of course, the BIGGEST tip is obvious! Wear sunscreen or some kind of cream with SPF in it!!! What's the point in using the Brazilian Peel if you do NOT protect your skin! Brazilian Peel is made of 30% Glycolic Acid complex which is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid---your skin will suffer after using this if you do NOT use spf!!! 

One of my my favorite products EVER is a tin of rose salve. That stuff does everything! People primarily use it on their lips to soften, soothe, and hydrate; but it can also be used on dry skin such as eczema, burns, diaper rash---anything skin related! I noticed in the past with other lip products that the more I used it, the more it burned my lips becuase my lips were becoming dry--rose salve is the only thing that doesn't dry out my lips. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! 

angela_barnes
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Brazilian Peel-- My At Home Tip

I use a facial scrub two to three times a week to clean pores and remove dead skin.

MissXu
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Beauty Tips

1) Drink plenty of liquids, preferably water or tea daily! 

2) Wash your face twice a day, at least once in the morning and then once before bed. 

These simple tips can leave your skin feelining naturally clean and beautiful!

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
Brazilian Peel -- at home beauty tips

-I always drink lots of water

-I exfoliate my skin several times a week

-I apply Facial Serum and an Anti-Aging Moisturizer to my Face (2) times a day

:) :) :) :)

bcript
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Brazilian Peel, at home beauty tip

Exfoliate everyday, moisturize morning and night. Drink LOT'S of water and use SUN SCREEN EVERYDAY, no matter the season.

yestfl
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Brazilian Peel

Some beauty tips I follow religiously are:

-Drinks tons of water, ditch the carbonated drinks/soft drinks.

-Always, always remove make-up.

-Use face moisturizer before going to bed AND before applying foundation

-Sunscreen before going out!!!

mecmec
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
wanted more!

i got a sample of this from sephora, and after i used it, i thought " that's it? i want to use more!" of course i couldn't buy it, it was too expensive. but, i thought it was worth it and i'd love to win it!

chichijunk
2 years, 2 months ago
brazilian peel!

I would love to try this!  My skin is yucky, saggy, sallow & gross

I drink alot of water and moisturize all of the time, but that's not enough.

chichijunk at cs dot com

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend