Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Do any companies announce in advance they are discontinuing a product? If...

Discussion

Do any companies announce in advance they are discontinuing a product? If so, which ones and where?

I just found out that Maybelline has discontinued their Age Rewind Double Face Perfector.  I LOVE that stuff.  It's the only concealer that ever worked for me, and the highlighter was great too.  Convenient that it was in one tube!

I couldn't find it where I usually get it, so I went to www.beautypedia.com since she updates when products are discontinued.  But I don't know when they did it or made the decision to do so.  If I had known that, I would have gotten an extra tube or two!  Now I have to HOPEFULLY find something that works just as well for me.Frown

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

brittany_sustaita
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Do any companies announce in advance they are discontinuing a product? If so, which ones and where?

Try ebay. Lots of discontinued items are sold on ebay by beauty store sellers. You can find specific colors of items that you may not be able to find in the stores or in catalogs such as Avon in years.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend