Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » You're Invited! Total Beauty LIVE from Fashion Week

Discussion

You're Invited! Total Beauty LIVE from Fashion Week

Join us February 14 at 1:15pm EST/10:15am PST for the first ever Total Beauty LIVE broadcast! We'll be streaming live from New York Fashion Week and we want YOU to tune in and participate!

To watch:
Join us at www.totalbeautylive.com
Join us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/TotalBeauty (look out for the LiveStream tab)
Participate on Twitter using #TotalBeautyLIVE

I am so excited for this brand new program, and I can't wait to share it with you! In our first broadcast, Total Beauty editor Dawn Davis and Jill McKay (expert makeup artist for NYX Cosmetics) will be LIVE on camera to show you product demonstrations and answer your beauty questions!

Some of you may have received our exclusive NYX product kids in advance. But, if you didn't, check out TotalBeautyLive.com during the broadcast and enter your email address for a chance to receive one.

You can also visit TotalBeautyLive.com today and enter your email address to receive updates on all our upcoming Total Beauty LIVE events.

Got a burning beauty question that you want answered during the event? Submit it today through the 14th on Twitter using #TotalBeautyLIVE.

See you February 14th!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

volta
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: You're Invited! Total Beauty LIVE from Fashion Week

Take me with you!!! :-(

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 2 months ago

This sounds great!!! How do we sign up to receive the NYX kits?

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 2 months ago
RE: Nyx Kit Sign Up

For a chance to receive a kit, you have to tune in and watch the broadcast on TotalBeautyLIVE.com at 1:15 p.m. EST on 2/14. Enter your email address while we're on the air for a chance to receive one.

Good luck!

volta
elite
2 years, 2 months ago

COOL!!

Scorpiojlp
2 years, 2 months ago

Sounds like we have a lunch date! ;-)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend