Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Anyone use Mineral Powder? If so, are you a fan?

Discussion

Anyone use Mineral Powder? If so, are you a fan?

I have bee pondering this purchase for a while now, and it looks really good when its advertised in the commercials, but does it really work? Does it go on naturally and blend in nice with the skin? What brand would you recommend? I have been looking at bare mineral ones.

Thank you : )

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

11 Replies

karinn_ferber
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
response to: "Anyone use Mineral Powder? If so, are you a fan?"

I have to agree with mjorgens. I love the look and feel of the mineral powders from both L'Oreal and Neutrogena. The coverage is pretty close to liquid and powder and are great when I'm short on time. I also do not know if bare minerals is worth the money. I honestly didn't think it worked any better than the brands I mentioned above. Definitely try out the store brands first. You will probably be pleasantly surprised. Good luck! Laughing

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend