Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a personalized starter kit from BeautyMint!

Discussion

Enter to win a personalized starter kit from BeautyMint!

We're giving away personalized starter kits from BeautyMint -- a $150 value! Enter to win and you'll automatically receive a $10 off coupon code!

BeautyMint is an all-new concept in personalized skin care developed by Jessica Simpson and celebrity skin care expert, Nerida Joy. Enter to win this exclusive 6-piece set of BeautyMint best-sellers that includes a full month's supply of their most essential products, for gorgeous, glowing skin from head-to-toe.

BeautyMint Giveaway

Each BeautyMint Starter Kit includes:
Essential Cleanser with Aloe - 2 oz
Ultra Replenishing Serum with 50% Marine Collagen - 1oz
Strengthening Hydrator with SPF 15 - 1oz
Fresh Mint Lip Balm with UVA/UVB SPF 30
Omega-3 Beauty Booster Gummis - 60ct jar
BeautyMint Travel Bag
Coupon for $10 off your first BeautyMint order

The ingredients in BeautyMint's advanced formulas work together to create skin care synergy, targeting the specific skin issues and goals. But the results don't just come from the products alone. It's the way they combine them that helps you achieve beautiful, protected, youthful-looking skin. BeautyMint merges leading-edge science with nature's most nourishing botanicals to bring you extraordinary skin care formulations like their Ultra Replenishing Serum with 50% Marine Collagen (Jessica's favorite product), and Essential Cleanser with Aloe (plus Cucumber and Chamomile), Strengthening Hydrator with SPF 15, and delicious Omega-3 Beauty Booster Gummis (with 225mg of fish oil per serving!). These are just a few of the scientifically-advanced products from the line. To learn which solutions are right for you, visit BeautyMint.com (and save $10 off your first order with the coupon code you'll receive for entering!).

Get started with BeautyMint today, and get ready for more gorgeous, glowing and youthful-loooking skin. Register now!

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share your skin care woes in the comments section below. Winners will be selected and announced on February 13th. $10 off coupon code will be delivered to all entrants via email at the end of the giveaway.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

Eviemarie33
2 years, 2 months ago
Oily with big pores. & sharing with my teenager.

I Just need to 1st start a program. I been so hesitant to start anything. I am almost 40 & I noticed I have big pores & my teenager does too. She said mom you should be taking care of your skin. And she asked me what do I use for big pores? Can I try it? My answer was I dont use anything. So if I win the kit & it actually works for me. I will share with my daughter. And I will purchase things as needed to complete a skin regimen program. In the meantime any suggestions for products to reduce the size of pores? And for my girl she has acne with dry skin! Crazy right? Need some advice & a giid facial mud mask with drawing affects. (read that on a website) So, Any & all advice appreciated. Thanks! :)

cfctrs
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to win a personalized starter kit from BeautyMint!

I just turned 57, dry skin, and am noticing the fine lines around my eyes and mouth area. 

MissXu
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Pimple

There's this one spot on my face, and that's right between my brows where occasionally pimples would pop up for days and just never goes away. I've tried everything from drugstore brands to Proactive and nothing has worked. I'm hoping Beauty Mint prodcuts may be able to change it for me. Help cleanse my face and heal that spot once and for all!

calidreamin87
2 years, 2 months ago

I have sensitive & acne prone skin.

23Amber
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Just getting older

Any skin improvement would be an improvement for my aging face.  No botox or face fillers me!

bundy
2 years, 2 months ago

I have been having more and more trouble with dry skin on my cheeks and forehead as I get older.  I've started using anti-aging products some time ago but it's hard to figure out which ones are actually worth it price wise and in quality.

mimi1411
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Tiny Lines

My skin care woe is tiny lines starting above my upper lip!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend