Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a personalized starter kit from BeautyMint!

Discussion

Enter to win a personalized starter kit from BeautyMint!

We're giving away personalized starter kits from BeautyMint -- a $150 value! Enter to win and you'll automatically receive a $10 off coupon code!

BeautyMint is an all-new concept in personalized skin care developed by Jessica Simpson and celebrity skin care expert, Nerida Joy. Enter to win this exclusive 6-piece set of BeautyMint best-sellers that includes a full month's supply of their most essential products, for gorgeous, glowing skin from head-to-toe.

BeautyMint Giveaway

Each BeautyMint Starter Kit includes:
Essential Cleanser with Aloe - 2 oz
Ultra Replenishing Serum with 50% Marine Collagen - 1oz
Strengthening Hydrator with SPF 15 - 1oz
Fresh Mint Lip Balm with UVA/UVB SPF 30
Omega-3 Beauty Booster Gummis - 60ct jar
BeautyMint Travel Bag
Coupon for $10 off your first BeautyMint order

The ingredients in BeautyMint's advanced formulas work together to create skin care synergy, targeting the specific skin issues and goals. But the results don't just come from the products alone. It's the way they combine them that helps you achieve beautiful, protected, youthful-looking skin. BeautyMint merges leading-edge science with nature's most nourishing botanicals to bring you extraordinary skin care formulations like their Ultra Replenishing Serum with 50% Marine Collagen (Jessica's favorite product), and Essential Cleanser with Aloe (plus Cucumber and Chamomile), Strengthening Hydrator with SPF 15, and delicious Omega-3 Beauty Booster Gummis (with 225mg of fish oil per serving!). These are just a few of the scientifically-advanced products from the line. To learn which solutions are right for you, visit BeautyMint.com (and save $10 off your first order with the coupon code you'll receive for entering!).

Get started with BeautyMint today, and get ready for more gorgeous, glowing and youthful-loooking skin. Register now!

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share your skin care woes in the comments section below. Winners will be selected and announced on February 13th. $10 off coupon code will be delivered to all entrants via email at the end of the giveaway.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

loozeybug
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
My skin woes

I have so many issues with my skin. The normal wrinkles, lackluster, acne, but the worst has come as side effects of my disability. I had a surgery 5 years ago, and the surgeons literally screwed up my neck surgery. I am now left on tons of medication and deep expression lines from grimacing in pain 24/7. I'd love to find a regimine that truly addresses, or at least helps my issues. Thank you.

jsaphire
2 years, 2 months ago
Woe is me!

I'm 36 and still get acne and I hate it!  :(  It's not horrible, but I have occasional breakouts, but always have at least 2 or 3 red pimples on my face.  It's embarrassing.  I've tried so many different types of products, but nothing seems to work.

Ebonyeyez2569
2 years, 2 months ago
Under eye discoloration and new freckles

I don't have good sleeping habbits which don't help the dark circles and when it's "That Time" Surprised  it gets worse . I'm Olive toned and have found some new friends on my face...lol ... It would be nice to get a natural glow.

queeniemeanie
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

My skin is comepletely insane!!!! Splotchy, uneven, oily, flaky, and every 28 days, acne prone! I would love to have a "good skin day" every day!

patricia_stowe
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to win a personalized starter kit from BeautyMint!

As I age I've noticed my skin never seems to be the same two days in a row...it's blotchy some days, mini acne breakouts other days, then there's days when it's has dry patches and others when it seems oiler than usual....I just can't win. 

maria_urena
2 years, 2 months ago
skin care woes

my extremely oily complexion yuck!

leannda_fazzio
2 years, 2 months ago
Skin care woes!`

I am only 36 and I have been getting pre mature wrinkles and my skin looks so dull! I just had a baby and I look old! HELP PLEASE!

airod06
2 years, 2 months ago
my skin woes

the trouble with my skin is that when I put face cream on before bed I end up with oily skin throughout the  next day but if I dont put cream on I wake up with my skin dry and flaky .....  

emejia93
2 years, 2 months ago
my skin care woes!

being a waitress, even italian food can get to you - or any restaurant to begin with. the aroma smells nice, but having hot pizza steam right into your face or tons of oven baked pasta dishes, these things can actually cling on. i have oily skin and i like to look nice for work so of course i wear makeup. i barely have time for touch ups so i never bother. by the end of the night, im literally sweating and my face is a grease pit. i'm trying to control this habit that my face has but so far, nothing has come yet. i love my skin overall, don't get me wrong. i just wish i had a job where i didn't have to feel like my makeup is dancing on my face (in this case, it's rather stomping on me for making it suffer.) and i truly wish i had a skin care regimen that worked to decrease the oiliness and keep it that way. maybe it's impossible, but i'd love to see a difference. and i know it's not my makeup.. without makeup my face is actually worse!

dstoutholcomb
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
skin woes

hate dryness that comes from winter

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend