Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a personalized starter kit from BeautyMint!

Discussion

Enter to win a personalized starter kit from BeautyMint!

We're giving away personalized starter kits from BeautyMint -- a $150 value! Enter to win and you'll automatically receive a $10 off coupon code!

BeautyMint is an all-new concept in personalized skin care developed by Jessica Simpson and celebrity skin care expert, Nerida Joy. Enter to win this exclusive 6-piece set of BeautyMint best-sellers that includes a full month's supply of their most essential products, for gorgeous, glowing skin from head-to-toe.

BeautyMint Giveaway

Each BeautyMint Starter Kit includes:
Essential Cleanser with Aloe - 2 oz
Ultra Replenishing Serum with 50% Marine Collagen - 1oz
Strengthening Hydrator with SPF 15 - 1oz
Fresh Mint Lip Balm with UVA/UVB SPF 30
Omega-3 Beauty Booster Gummis - 60ct jar
BeautyMint Travel Bag
Coupon for $10 off your first BeautyMint order

The ingredients in BeautyMint's advanced formulas work together to create skin care synergy, targeting the specific skin issues and goals. But the results don't just come from the products alone. It's the way they combine them that helps you achieve beautiful, protected, youthful-looking skin. BeautyMint merges leading-edge science with nature's most nourishing botanicals to bring you extraordinary skin care formulations like their Ultra Replenishing Serum with 50% Marine Collagen (Jessica's favorite product), and Essential Cleanser with Aloe (plus Cucumber and Chamomile), Strengthening Hydrator with SPF 15, and delicious Omega-3 Beauty Booster Gummis (with 225mg of fish oil per serving!). These are just a few of the scientifically-advanced products from the line. To learn which solutions are right for you, visit BeautyMint.com (and save $10 off your first order with the coupon code you'll receive for entering!).

Get started with BeautyMint today, and get ready for more gorgeous, glowing and youthful-loooking skin. Register now!

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share your skin care woes in the comments section below. Winners will be selected and announced on February 13th. $10 off coupon code will be delivered to all entrants via email at the end of the giveaway.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

tori3333
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
My skin woes

I have discoloration on my cheeks, I beleive from the tanning salon when I was younger :( I also get little pimples around my chin. I would love to have even toned skin.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Ooh this looks amazing!!

tiffany_gallehugh
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
My skincare woes...

I have noticed hyperpigmentation spot on my face and my face is show noticeable lines...I am just so depressed about it.I eat clean,excercise and take care of my skin...I would love to have radiant skin again.

evet
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
Skin care needs special attention

I am taking better care of my skin on my face and feet.  My face because I am at the stage where you want to keep the signs of aging from showing up too early.  It has a eczema on the lower part during the winter, and the rest is combination.  My feet because they tend to crack and are dry and rough.  I am also no longer indulging in the sunshine's rays like when I was young.

angelpumpkin
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Woe is me!

My skin is so susceptable to stress!  ....and I have plenty of that in my life!  Between work, workourts, worry and winter, my skin feels like it is constantly under attack.  Since I've hit thirty, my skin has started to change.  It's a bit drier that it use to be, but I still have breakouts.  I'd love for it to feel smooth, soft, well-balanced, and blemish-free.  I'd also like for it to look like the preceeding as well.  Here's hoping for a cure for the life/skin of woe!

angela_barnes
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Win a personalized starter kit from BeautyMint!

I have dry skin with dark spots on face and also fine wrinkles around my eyes. I would love to win this.

turq
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Enter to win a personalized starter kit from BeautyMint - Oily skin

I need some help with my oily skin, I have tried so many cleansers, but my skin still stays so oily and my pores are huge & deep. I also have bags under my eyes that are huge, some information or a product to help with those bags would be Great!

thehappyone
2 years, 2 months ago
Extreme Combination Skin

I have such a hard time finding the right skin care regime - dry areas, large pores, oily t-zone, starting to get fine lines - kind of all mixed up.  Some one recommended dry skin regime one day, then oily skin regime the next day but that just doesn't sound right.

keatonkat
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
my skin woes

Some days I would kill to be rid of my sun blotches and have a nice, even skin tone. a little firming wouldn't hurt either.

janet

bison61
2 years, 2 months ago
My skin woes

large pores, fine lines and dull skin

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend