Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pack of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer Wipes!

Discussion

Enter to win a pack of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer Wipes!

We're giving away 5 packs of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer Wipes!

La Fresh Eco-Beauty is a ground-breaking collection of biodegradable pre-moistened wipes combining highly natural formulas with exceptional performance.

La Fresh Giveaway

The Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer wipes kill 99.9 percent of germs with an alcohol-free, triclosan-free formula. The wipes are great for hands and refresh and moisturize skin and nails with aloe, glycerin and vitamin E.

For more info, check out lafreshgroup.com or read our La Fresh reviews.

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share how you combine health and beauty in your life in the comments below.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

25 Replies

sallyjenn54
2 years, 2 months ago
La Fresh

i have heard these are just wonderful, haven't tried them yet.

deb_kovac
2 years, 2 months ago
How I keep health and beauty in my life

I try to drink a lot of water every day. I try to get at least 6-7 hours of sleep a night. When I get out of the shower I put lotion on within 3 minutes of getting out. It helps me with keeping my skin feeling great.

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
health & beauty together

eat right - sleep well, workout - sunscreen

iluvmusic86
2 years, 2 months ago
balance

i try to find balance.

kenya
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
water

i drink water! it's good for your skin and your health! it's good for everything in your body!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend