Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pack of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer Wipes!

Discussion

Enter to win a pack of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer Wipes!

We're giving away 5 packs of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer Wipes!

La Fresh Eco-Beauty is a ground-breaking collection of biodegradable pre-moistened wipes combining highly natural formulas with exceptional performance.

La Fresh Giveaway

The Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer wipes kill 99.9 percent of germs with an alcohol-free, triclosan-free formula. The wipes are great for hands and refresh and moisturize skin and nails with aloe, glycerin and vitamin E.

For more info, check out lafreshgroup.com or read our La Fresh reviews.

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share how you combine health and beauty in your life in the comments below.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

25 Replies

mecmec
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
beauty and health

i combine beauty and health with supplements! and, i'm a big fan of towelettes, so this would help my hand washing.

pandy_candy
2 years, 2 months ago
I combine health and beauty in my life by,...

We all know that in order to be beautiful, you gotta be healthy too! At work, I can't have normal hand sanitizer dripping all over the place, and after a meal, I don't always carry little bottles of hand sanitizer with me either in my purse, I never have the time to buy them and they are pretty expensive. I LOVE good hand wipes because they moisturize, clean, and I love how this one helps my nails. My nails and fingers are ragged and horrifying, and I'm too shy and busy to go to the nail salon. Not only that, but this helps me feel refreshed and clean, which is beautiful AND healthy. :) I hope I win! Good luck to everyone!

lasvegasnv
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to win a pack of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer Wipes!

By exercising and eating a lot of healthy foods

refinnejw
2 years, 2 months ago
health and beauty

I make some 'me time' each day...whether it be to exercise or read a book.  Things that take care of me...inside and out.

MED401
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
health and beauty

I try to eat well, get my exercise, and buy green, cruelty free, products whenever I can.

Phoenix11
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Health & Beauty

I believe that anything that enhances my health enhances my physical beauty. Good sleep, good nutrition, time in the sunlight & outside in nature, anything that brings me joy & adds to my quality of life.

christa88
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Health and Beauty

I wash my hands constantly and I drink a lot of water.

bison61
2 years, 2 months ago
health and beauty

I'm gentle with my skin-moisturize and use sunscreen-eat healthy and get a good nights sleep

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

MissXu
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Health and Beauty

I try my best to eat healthy so that the beauty is truly coming from within. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables gives my skin an almost natural glow. These eco-beauty healthy hand sanitizer would be prefect to use right before eating so that I can have nice, clean, healthy hands. 

jslate304
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Health and Beauty

To combine taking care of my health and my beauty I do sveral things. Ive been tols since I was little that two of the most important things you could do for yourself during the day is to have a good healthy breakfast and to always wash and moisturize your face at night. And judging from my mom's face, who you would never know was in her sixties, her advise works! Besides my mom's advice I also make sure I get plenty of water throughout the day to keep me hydrated and my skin in great shape. I'm also a stickler about replacing makeup and health items at their recommended intervals. For instance mascara gets thrown away at its 3 month mark, or immediately after someone has had an eye infection. And toothbrushes are replaced often, but immediately if someone has been on an antibiotic, which our dentist recommended to us years ago. It just seems to me that you can not have beauty without health. You may have your makeup on flawless and your hair perfect, but what good is that if you dont feel good or you look unhealthy? There isnt a concealer on this earth that can hide poor health habits!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend