Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pack of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer Wipes!

Discussion

Enter to win a pack of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer Wipes!

We're giving away 5 packs of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer Wipes!

La Fresh Eco-Beauty is a ground-breaking collection of biodegradable pre-moistened wipes combining highly natural formulas with exceptional performance.

La Fresh Giveaway

The Eco-Beauty Healthy Hand Sanitizer wipes kill 99.9 percent of germs with an alcohol-free, triclosan-free formula. The wipes are great for hands and refresh and moisturize skin and nails with aloe, glycerin and vitamin E.

For more info, check out lafreshgroup.com or read our La Fresh reviews.

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share how you combine health and beauty in your life in the comments below.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

25 Replies

delia_hermoso
2 years, 2 months ago
health and beautyGet

Eviemarie33
2 years, 2 months ago
HANDle with care!

The La Fresh hand sanitized wipes allow me to keepy hands clean while keeping them nice. It I'd an amazing product. My sister gave me some in a gift set she made. And when I tried them I was amazed that my hands were so soft & the scent was nice too! Now I carry them in my oversized purse everyday! I spend a lot of time at the hospital with my mom! I always share with mom as she can't get up & wash her hands on her own yet! And, the Purell has been very drying on my hands & even feels a tad sticky. After just over 10 months with mom & still counting it is important to me that I take good care of my hands & I have the comfort of knowing I won't spread germs & that my hands are protected while being moisturizer too! I reccomend this to all health caregivers! I sometimes share with my favorite nurses. Thanks for making a much needed product that does what it says! Here is a tip place them in various places. Like the car, purse, and even in a gift basket to share with family & friends they will appreciate it! Just as I did!

evet
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
Healthy hands

Hands are said to show one of the first signs of aging, so you need to start protecting them and so the ingredients listed here seem to be just what is needed.  Feeling fresh and clean are an element that I feel makes me feel better physically.  And when you feel better inside, it shows on the outside.  Not, to mention needing to keep the germs off especially in a big city.  Especially nice before you have to eat and have no place to wash your hands.  Love to try it and carry it in my big bag.

Anacin3
2 years, 2 months ago
Healthy Inside and Out

I try to eat lots of fruits and vegetables and use "good for me" products on my body to stay healthy inside and out.

leah_firsch
2 years, 2 months ago
In's and Out's

Some people forget that your inside is beautiful too! I try to eat healthy and get plenty of rest. This helps to keep my inside and outside healthy and beautiful! Cool

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
HEALTH & BEAUTY

I buy products that improve my beauty that have no harsh chemicals. Also never buy enything tested on animals.

loozeybug
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Combine Health and Beauty

I combine health and beauty, by trying to do pilates and yoga, which works up a sweat, which helps clease your pores for better looking skin. Thereby getting a healthy body and soul, and a flush of beauty.

angelpumpkin
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Happy, healthy, & wise

I combine health and beauty through drinking plenty of water, eating well, exercising regularly and routine skincare.

dstoutholcomb
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
health and beauty

drink lots of water, wash hands and use good moiturizers on my face and body

LandEmama
2 years, 2 months ago
Stay Healthy

I always make sure to wash my hand well before putting on any makeup. I also clean my makeup area often. This would be a perfect product for me to win!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend