Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » I love TotalBeauty.com! What do you think?!?

Discussion

I love TotalBeauty.com! What do you think?!?

So, I am new here- I signed up last night, but tonight is my first official night being a productive member and checking out everything that goes on here. Reading articles, comenting, taking beauty quizes, ect. I absolutely am IN LOVE! I cannot get enough of this site! I am so excited to work my way up the Levels! I cannot wait for my status to turn "Elite", I truely want to be a postive and productive sunscriber to TotalBeauty.com I spend quite a bit of time online, I aspire to be a journalist- I want to write a human intrest column. I am hoping to start school in the Fall. I have been writing since I was a little girl- it's my true passion. I have been reading articles on this site and I really enjoy the layout and all of the useful information here. It's a website after my own heart! I am complately and utterly infatuated! I am still learning to navigate my way around, there is just so much to do! I am having fun! So, thanks for being such an awesome website! I am so excited to be here!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
I love Total Beauty

I am the number 4 Elite member. I have reviewed tons of products, written lots of blogs, and commented in Community. I love this site. It is so much fun. As a result of my status, I receive freebies, and for Christmas, I received a huge bottle of Angel by Victoria's Secret. Also, as a member you are entered into contests for prizes. I have learned a lot from Total Beauty. When I talk on the phone, I have my iPad in front of me, and review products. Please find me under the Elites and read my blogs, especially the one about applying false lashes. To find me go to Community and look on the right side for a list of members. Have lots of fun, and remember, once you reach a certain level, you get 50 points per review instead of 25. Carole VonAllten

Shawnalaa
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!

Thanks so much for commenting! Wow- thats just awesome- see that's what I mean, I want to be a productive member just as you are! I can't wait to get into some of the things that are earned around here. How exactly do I review a product? That is the one thing that I haven't been able to figure out. I've been reading blogs, comenting and reading articles and rating them but I can't figure out how to review products- could you help me?

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
hey there!

Welcome to the TB community! I can completely agree with you, it is an amazing website! It is just great for us ladies to get together and share our USEFUL knowledge, stuff we have learnt from actual experience :) It will be great to get to know you and hear your tips lady!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 2 months ago
Welcome!

Awww, you guys! Thanks for the great comments and feedback on our site. WE are so happy to have YOU here because our community is what makes TotalBeauty.com so great!

Check out our points page to learn more about earning perks, and I can't wait to hear more from you!

powerwoman033
elite
2 years ago
Re: I love TotalBeauty.com! What do you think?!?

I think TotalBeauty.com is brilliant!  I have been learning about and teaching myself how to do make-up and use the correct skincare for me for over 30 years! (ouch=()  I participated in beauty pageants, was a cheerleader, and always helped with make-up and styling for stage productions.  I keep up to date on everything beauty and now I have website where I can share my knowledge and other women can share their knowledge too! 

I have been coming to this website for over a year to do research before making a new makeup or beauty purchase.  I want to see how everyday people, along with experts, think a product works.  When I actually read about what this site has to offer (advice, mutual interests, application techniques and points for commenting on what you read) within 2 weeks I reached Elite status. I have become a #9 Elite (powerwoman033) and I haved loved commenting, reviewing, and learning.  Once you become an elite member, you get some pretty fantastic perks! The only thing better would be getting paid to do this! =)  I will continue to visit everyday to learn new things, read new articles, and gain more points to move up the Elite ladder!  Of course, I will always com to TotalBeauty.com to leave my reviews of products as well!  We are women helping women!!Smile

I also love being able to come to this website for expert advice and extremely dedicated editors!  The editors are what really make this site work and the experiments they undergo, so that they can tell us about themis courageous and admirable!Smile

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend