Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Good, trusted online Beauty Stores??

Discussion

Good, trusted online Beauty Stores??

Hey  TotalBeauty Members!

I LOVE make-up but I am a trainee accountant in a small office so I don't get big bucks for wages, so I was wondering does anyone have good websites they purchase their beauty products from at good prices? I am a little cautious of buying online as  some of my friends where buying makeup of some website and said they were not happy with the service so if you have suggestions could you tell me how trustworthy a site they are? 

One problem! I am from Ireland, and not all online beauty stores deliver internationally, so would be great if the sites you suggest are Europe delivery friendly?

Thanks everyone!

Sarah Kiss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Good, trusted online Beauty Stores??

brilliant, thank you!

What is makeup forevers website like? I heard it mentioned once! are they reliable?

Also, has anyone heard of beautybay.com? I heard really mixed reviews and I am so confused, they look like a great site but if they don't deliver (pardon the pun!) well.. then I shall stay clear!

Neus
2 years, 2 months ago
Hi dear!

I love online beauty stores!!!Kiss I've bought from beautybay.com and it was everything ok for me, also delivery time was short, maybe a week (and I live in Spain!).

But I should recommend you to visit other stores like feelunique.com .I've bought many times from them because they have the best prices I've ever seen! And they deliver worldwide for free!

Another interesting online store is Strawberrynet.com. They have every beauty product you can imagine, and they deliver for free also but their orders always take longer to arrive...

I hope It was helpful... enjoy your online shopping!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
I'm a big fan of Folica.com too. They offer great perks like free shipping for a year.

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 2 months ago

brilliant, thank you so much ladies! I am a complete newbie at buying makeup online so your advice is great!

Can't wait to try some of these sites out, got my 1st makeup sent to me via post on Amazon (urban Decay "Baked" basics! fab!) and I am bitten by the bug!

:)

darkangel81
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago

I'm very weary about ordering online, but I've been fortunate to have great service.  

Avon ships worldwide, and their products are amazing.

I've also bought from Coastal Scents too! They have these amazing eyeshadow palettes that are very pigmented.  I just placed an order for another palette and got brushes too!  Hope they are awesome!

I did check beforehand if they ship international before posting, Smile

Lisa

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 1 month ago

I have seen some of Costal Scents palettes, I have never tried them myself but they look great value for money! I must check them out online! Thanks for that :) So far, I have bought a few products on ebay, would u believe! and they are actually really good! I got the Urban Decay 15th anniversary eyeliner set about a month ago because I didn't hear about it till they were all sold out (typical!) but found a lady in the UK selling a set that was never opened! So, some bad experiences but the good ones are always brilliant too! :)

Thanks again for the advice on Costal Scents, will def have a look!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Beauty stores

Check out Sephora.com and Ulta.com, and peruse what they have. Then go to Amazon.com to see if you can get the products cheaper and free shipping. Ulta.com has free shipping for over $25, and you get free gifts. Hope the helps.

leann_land
2 years, 2 months ago
Good online beauty store

Checkout ADiscountBeauty.com. They have been in business for a long time and if you sign up for their emails you will get a monthly coupon. They are really nice people too.

Sarah

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend