Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » 100% Organic by Me and The Girls Alternative Skin Care

Discussion

100% Organic by Me and The Girls Alternative Skin Care

I am surely addicted.  They currently have amazing products and adding new product launch in Sprong 2012.  Am I the only one that finds handmade products that smell fabulous, moisturize like crazy, and last FOREVER a great deal! Never use another moisturizing product again!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

Shruts
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: 100% Organic by Me and The Girls Alternative Skin Care

Well have not used their products as yet. I keep on changing my beauty products. This time will give a try to this one.

minluv
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Me and The Girls Alternative Skin Care

Looked at the site and it is lovely, but was'nt able to view any products.  I love natural cosmetics and skin care products so am looking forward to trying them out.  I'll keep checking the site to see when it's back up.  Thanks for the info.

sharon_harrishackney
2 years, 1 month ago
Me & THe Girls Alternative Skin Care LLC - Beneficial Organic Beauty

My favorite is the MOON BEAUTY SERUM.  I LOVE it so much and even run it through my hair before blow drying.  OMG!  FAB!  They are launching the web site in the Spring. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend