Home » Community » Message Boards » » If you could sit down with a beauty expert, what would you ask them?

Discussion

If you could sit down with a beauty expert, what would you ask them?

What are your most pressing beauty questions?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Step by step

I would really love a step by step tutorial on how to do gorgeous eye makeup. 

R_rosebud
2 years, 2 months ago
Blush & Contouring

Virtually all tutorials I've seen use a model with super cheekbones. I'd like to see some on average women with rounder faces and less prominant bone structure. I am 38, with an oblong face.  I feel I need to use blush, but I dont know where to put it.

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: If you could sit down with a beauty expert, what would you ask them?

Yes, eye makeup most defintely! But not just the smokey eye look, but how to recreate great every day eye makeup to perfection too!

Also, I would love a Lips Lesson 101, how to get the perfect pout!

msbrown822
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
Skin care

Does this include skin care?

I am on the verge of getting rid of all the post acne scars and would love to know how to get my complextion to be completely even. Some parts of my face are lighter than others and I would just love to be the same shade of brown--- all year aound. The goal is to be able to nix foundation all together.

I would love help with that.

Infinite_Dreams
insider
2 years, 2 months ago

I'd love for them to give me advice on everything! I've never used foundation as I just don't know what to pick. So I think that would be the first question.

powerwoman033
elite
2 years, 1 month ago

Honestly, I would ask how to become a working beauty expert.  I am self taught and have had a passion for beauty and health since I was 10 years old (I'm 37 now).  Every woman I know wants me to do their makeup whenever I can, come to me for beauty tips, and look to me to know the newest trends.  I think a beauty expert's job is probably the best job in the world!!  Kiss

eyechic
1 year, 8 months ago

yes, a step to step eye makeup. I have a squinty eyes. And I really what to learn how to do some tricks for my eyes to make it look round/bigger. and also a perfect everyday makeup for my face shape.

Blueflame
1 year, 8 months ago

how to keep lipstick, on my thin lips!! I have used the longlasting lipsticks, but they won't stay on, either. I don't lick my lips either...thank you..

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend