Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Natural Skin Toner/Softener

Discussion

Natural Skin Toner/Softener

I have combination skin, but a lot of times, it just seems to be majorly oily! I discovered a unique natural toner. It makes your skin softer, takes off make-up if you don't have time to wash your face, and feels sooo good! I like to use it at night, after my face-washing routine, and in the summer, twice a day. What is it? Aloe Vera Juice! I keep it in the frig, and use round, cotton pads, to apply it. Depending on the mascara, it will sometimes take it off, too, if you soak the pad, and lay it on your eyes for a few seconds, before wiping it off. Oh, by the way. Speaking of eyes, it is also a wonderful, and cooling eye de-puffer! Soak 2 pads, slap 'em on your eyes for a few minutes, and you're good to go!

Kiss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Natural Skin Toner/Softener

great advice! Thanks for this tip, I love homemade remedies and solutions! Smile Aloe vera has healing properties too doesn't it? so would be good for acne and stuff!

mariasemuel
insider
2 years, 2 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing valuable tips which is very useful  for me to get rid of wrinkles and to make my skin softer.

willow1484
1 year, 9 months ago

Where do you get this? or do you have a plant? Thanks :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend