Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » What kind of deoderant is strongest?

Discussion

What kind of deoderant is strongest?

I have been using Secret Clinical strengh but it doesnt really do it for me.

If I have a long or stressful day, I stink!

Can anyone recommend a strong deoderant/anti persperant that works throughout the entire day?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Deodorant

I use Dove deodorant/antiperspirant.  It is a solid and leaves NO streaking on your clothing.  It really works for me.  I live in the desert, and when it is 100 degrees, I can't believe how well it performs.

Hope this helps.  Try it --you'll be very happy with it.  LOL

msbrown822
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
Deoderant

I also use Dove Solid and have not had any problems with it and sometimes I sweat like a man (I know that's gross but there are  days when I  work out really hard)

Once I started using Dove, I never swtiched to anything else and its been about 5 years now.

liz14314
2 years, 2 months ago
Deoderant

Hey, so this may sound kind of odd but I use men's deoderant and it works so well! I use Old Spice Fiji. It works like a guys deoderant but smells girly! It lasts all day and smells great, but if you don't like that idea I would try using mens and then overlapping it with womens deoderant; works better and smells better. If you don't like either of those ideas I'd recommened Ban, smells great, does a pretty good job, but ends up "flaking." 

powerwoman033
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: What kind of deoderant is strongest?

I use Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant as well and it is the ONLY deodorant that has controlled my sweat and odor.  I tried Dove, and it did not work for me at all.  Have you tried applying your deodorant at night?  Secret Clinical Strength is made to be applied at night for optimum effectiveness!  Our bodies heat up a bit while we sleep which helps your body to regulate and this helps to keep you fresh the next day.  If I feel really sweaty and yucky, I will reapply once in the morning.  I hope this helps! Smile

JeanC7
insider
2 years, 1 month ago

If you take 100 mg of chlorophyllin a day, you won't smell anywhere!  Not feet, mouth, or under arms.  You can buy tablets inexpensively online or at a health food store.

TeresaDouglas
2 years ago

I use the scented Secret deodorants - I'll have to look for the Clinical Strength if it's designed for nighttime application. I always apply deodorant at night anyway but would love something a bit stronger.

lasvegasnv
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

The Dove clinical strength ones work all day and seems to eliminate any odors.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend