Home » Community » Message Boards » » How do you get motivated during the cold months?

Discussion

How do you get motivated during the cold months?

It's cold outside and it's getting dark really early... how do you keep your energy levels up this time of year?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

kpetresion
2 years, 3 months ago
Facial Beauty Ritual

Most women have people in their lives who are always the one they go to if they need hair styled or nails manicured. If you are that person, you should absolutely consider beauty courses as a way to turn your talent into a career.Estee Clair Academy provide training in the field of make-up to help you find careers as make-up artists in the Beauty and fashion industry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facial Beauty Ritual

Shawnalaa
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Soothing and spoiling!

I give myself a reason and a way to get up and go! I pamper myself on the regular- weather that be going to get my nails done or buying myself some sort of beauty product. I also HAVE to have candles during the colder months because the calm me down and keep me going at the same time! My favorite is Yankee Candle Tarts. I love their Napa Valley Sun, Sage and Citrus, and Lavender and Vanilla. They cheer me up! I'll burn them in the morning while I'm getting ready and they really calm me down and help me start my day. If I'm home during the day I'll burn them to fill my house with the beautiful scent- it truly fills my entire home! I also love to burn them at night while me and my fiance are cuddling on the couch- they help us wind down after a long day. Another thing I like to do is give myself time everyday to do something that I want. Weather that be (like I said above) going to get my nails done, or just taking a bubble bath, it really helps me recharge and refocus.

msbrown822
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
How do you get motivated during the cold months?

I like to try to keep my beauty routine in tact as much as I possibly can. Even going to get pedicures if I need to. I have really dry skin, especially in the winter to I try to make sure I moisturize as much as possible- especially my legs and feet considering they get dryer than the rest. I also make sure to keep exercising. I don't include caffeine in my diet so I have to find other ways to energize myself- and working out usually helps.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend