Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

Discussion

Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

We're giving away three pairs of Rita Hazan's Root Concealer - one can to keep and one can to share!

Rita Hazan

Root Concealer  is a revolutionary aerosol spray for temporarily covering gray roots quickly and easily.  This spray is designed to temporarily cover gray and any root growth with just one quick spray. The pinpoint nozzle delivers the product in a light steady stream exactly where needed and nowhere else. It's fast drying and stays put until you shampoo it out.

Celebrity colorist Rita Hazan spent more than three years solving the biggest problem for every woman who colors her hair—how to cover up roots, especially those roots that start to come in just a few weeks after color is applied. Root Concealer is water- and sweat-resistant and won't stain the face or clothing or bed linens. With just four shades personally developed by Rita and tested for over a year in her 5th Avenue salon, every woman can find a shade that perfectly blends with her hair color.

Want to learn more about the product? Visit her website!

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share what you love/hate about your hair routine in the comments below!

Don't forget to share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook and Twitter - each winner gets a can for herself and a can for a friend!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

44 Replies

kenya
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
au natural

lately, i've been wearing my hair in its natural state. one of my new years resolutions was to take better care of my hair and not heat style as often. so now, every step that i take in my hair routine is moisturizing. i use a moisturizing sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner and a lot of moisturizing leave in conditioner to style my hair. and i'm done! i use a keratin deep conditioner once a week or every other week. i used to use it more than once a week and i noticed my hair drying out because keratin can make your hair hard from all the proteins.

InPink101
2 years, 2 months ago
My Entry for The Rita Hazan Root Concealer

My name is Tammy,I have been dying my hair SUPER Blonde for several years now,and of course it has caused extreme damage to my hair!I have to do root touch-ups about every 3-4 weeks which causes massive damage,not to mention it costs me A LOT of money to do the touch-ups! Quite frankly it's money that I am tired of spending EVERY month,but my hair is naturally a light brown,so to go w/o doing my touch-ups on time costs me even more money! My only income is a monthly Disability Benefit check,so,when I saw this giveaway for the Root Concealer by Rita Hazan-I was absolutely ecstatic!!! First I said a little prayer that I might actually win this before I put in my entry,also,since I am a Blogger I had decided that WHEN I do win this Product,I will Blog about it so other's will become familiar with the Product,not to mention they will become very familiar with Rita Hazan as well!!! I would absolutely LOVE to try this Product,in hopes that I may be able to save SOME money each month by using this Concealer rather then having to put all my effort into doing my touch-ups so often...I'd like to end my reason/entry by letting you in on a little secret~If ANYONE needs/deserves the opportunity to try this Product...it would be me,I have never won anything in my life and this would be a GREAT win for someone such as me! After winning this Product I think it may be a good idea to do a before and an after photo/video so that the women of the world can see just how it works,but that idea is ultimately YOUR idea,but just so you know I would be willing to do the before/after...Best of luck to me,and a big fat Thank You to Total Beauty and to Rita Hazan!Wink

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 2 months ago
Congrats to our winners!

Winners have been selected and notified via email. Thanks to everyone who participated. Stay tuned for more giveaways!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend