Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

Discussion

Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

We're giving away three pairs of Rita Hazan's Root Concealer - one can to keep and one can to share!

Rita Hazan

Root Concealer  is a revolutionary aerosol spray for temporarily covering gray roots quickly and easily.  This spray is designed to temporarily cover gray and any root growth with just one quick spray. The pinpoint nozzle delivers the product in a light steady stream exactly where needed and nowhere else. It's fast drying and stays put until you shampoo it out.

Celebrity colorist Rita Hazan spent more than three years solving the biggest problem for every woman who colors her hair—how to cover up roots, especially those roots that start to come in just a few weeks after color is applied. Root Concealer is water- and sweat-resistant and won't stain the face or clothing or bed linens. With just four shades personally developed by Rita and tested for over a year in her 5th Avenue salon, every woman can find a shade that perfectly blends with her hair color.

Want to learn more about the product? Visit her website!

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share what you love/hate about your hair routine in the comments below!

Don't forget to share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook and Twitter - each winner gets a can for herself and a can for a friend!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

44 Replies

evet
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
What I love/hate about my hair in general

The hate is ,I want long hair until I no longer can upkeep it in good condition.    I can still tweeze out the stray ones, but I fear the days when I don't catch them or don't have time.   I have tried the hair dyes that work with your natural color.  But guess what, it does not take well to Asian hair.  So, I am hoping to find something that will be within my monetary reach, that works, and I won't have to endure the process all the time.  My best friend told me some of her friends tried a root fixer and it comes off just like that-so I want to be able to say-found something.  She is already coloring her hair because of early gray, but would love something to touch it up for her social functions.  The love is without treating it yet, I can still have enough natural color to grow it out again and hope to donate it again.  I am hoping such a product will allow me to not question whether I will be put to the test of deciding otherwise. 

lasvegasnv
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

I like that my hair is easy to manage and that it doesn't take too much time.

11LT11
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Grrr... No one has this much patience!

So what I'm a perfectionist, but that's not the problem.  Is it asking too much to have hair that can style & go, instead of every one else is already gone because they tired waiting for me to finish styling my hair.  I hate it when I try new hair products and they fail leaving me to fight the styling of my difficult hair to no end and only want to hide under the bed.  I love when my loyalty is proven using only my favorite dependable products and I've achieved a good hair day.  So why does it have to be so difficult to find the right products for your hair with the endless trial and error!

MissMoody
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

I have a short haircut now that I CAN'T STAND-I miss my long hair! I wish there was some sort of Miracle-Gro for hair like there is for plants!

yestfl
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
What I love/hate about my hair care routine

I hate that my hair is curly and has lots of splits ends, so combing it it's a pain! It takes forever, and it doesn't stay. I love how it looks when I blow dry it, it's smooth, and soft, and for a while you can't really tell there are split ends. I also love that it makes me face looks less kiddy and more grown up (I have a baby face).

23Amber
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Glad I have hair

I'm pretty happy with my locks EXCEPT that I'm more gray in the front than in the back and it takes all of two days for the gray roots to appear on my dark brown dye job.  I like to think my hair grows fast instead of the color disappearing.  Good luck to all, I know I need this.Kiss

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Hair regimen

I am very lucky.  I am letting a bad hair cut grow out, and I have 4 different, really pretty wigs I wear.  2 blonde (one short waves and 1 long waves) and 2 reds (1 short waves and 1 long waves.) My hair is growing out nicely.  I trim the funny ends to keep it from breaking.  But, to tell the truth, I am getting very used to just throwing on a wig and never having a bad hair day!!

keatonkat
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh!!

Trying to get my fine, limp hair to do anything interesting.  Funny this is it seems to have more body when I color it - but then, gues what, those roots start showing up!!

kk

jana63
2 years, 2 months ago
Hair - can't shave it!

My hair - same for the last 30 years...i cut, color, curl, blow dry straight, let it go natural...still seems to be the same as 30 years ago!  UGH!!!

tiffany_gallehugh
allstar
2 years, 2 months ago
Hate/love about my hair

I love that I have alot of body.I hate since I moved to Texas the humidity is hard to control with my hair.I have frizzy hair alot.I keep trying to find product to help.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend