Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

Discussion

Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

We're giving away three pairs of Rita Hazan's Root Concealer - one can to keep and one can to share!

Rita Hazan

Root Concealer  is a revolutionary aerosol spray for temporarily covering gray roots quickly and easily.  This spray is designed to temporarily cover gray and any root growth with just one quick spray. The pinpoint nozzle delivers the product in a light steady stream exactly where needed and nowhere else. It's fast drying and stays put until you shampoo it out.

Celebrity colorist Rita Hazan spent more than three years solving the biggest problem for every woman who colors her hair—how to cover up roots, especially those roots that start to come in just a few weeks after color is applied. Root Concealer is water- and sweat-resistant and won't stain the face or clothing or bed linens. With just four shades personally developed by Rita and tested for over a year in her 5th Avenue salon, every woman can find a shade that perfectly blends with her hair color.

Want to learn more about the product? Visit her website!

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share what you love/hate about your hair routine in the comments below!

Don't forget to share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook and Twitter - each winner gets a can for herself and a can for a friend!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

44 Replies

BabyKai
2 years, 3 months ago
What I love/hate about my hair care routine

I keep my hair very short and tousled so it's easy to do, but I haven't seen my natural hair color in over 30 years!!  I started going gray in my late 20's and have colored my hair ever since.  What a pain in the #@%!!  I'm soooo sick of it, but not quite ready to give it up.  Maybe this root concealer stuff is the ticket?Wink

Angeltea9
2 years, 3 months ago
What I Love/Hate About My Hair Routine

I love my hair when it's behaving -(staying where I put it). I really don't like using hair spray-but have to on some days. I have lots of body-but have to keep up with the shape & style. I like dying my hair; but hate those Greys when they come in. I use Shampoo & Conditioner For Color Treated Hair-but it still fades my hair color-I can see it turning my Shampoo reddish brown when I'm washing it & rinsing it out! I'd love to Win this product; so I don't have to re-color my hair as soon as I normally would.

britni_burpo
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

I hate how heavy my hair is! I have to do the same hair style pretty much everyday. It's so heavy I can't put products in it. I have no volume at all and can't even curl it easily.

angela_barnes
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
What I love/hate about my hair

I love the way I can wear my hair curly or straight.

christa88
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Hair Routine

My hair is very frizzy and hard to manage.  I have to apply so many products to tame my frizzy hair.

leelavani108
2 years, 3 months ago
What I love/hate about my hair routine

I love that I can just wash and wear my hair, but I don't like that I've had the same style for 20+ years, and that I've had gray hair for 25! Which means always having to dye it. Here's hoping I win to be able to try something I've never tried before!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Love right after my hair has been colored, and I don't have to worry about it for a few more weeks.

mecmec
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
rita hazan giveaway

i love my hair, but, there are a few things i could live without! my hair is long, thick and wavy, however, since i turned 33 the hair in front turned white! i don't even have bangs anymore because it turns so quickly. probably in 2 weeks. i can't keep up with color so i always buy Clairol root touch-up. the other thing is frizz, which i hate! i have to use deep conditioner every time i wash it. also, serums have become necessary, which i put in my hair  straight out of the shower.

tmnicley
2 years, 3 months ago
I love my hair......

I am letting my hair grow out and I am loving the length right now!  I do hate going in for color/root touch-ups so often though.

barbaradeanda
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Rita Rizan Root Concealer

I lool pretty good at 58 with my makkeup on and my hair fixed. That is until I see gray roots in the mirror. No matter how pretty you look, when this happens your self-esteem goes right out of th window. To be able to remedy this with a quick spritz of a spray can would be a God-send!Foot in mouth

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend