Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

Discussion

Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

We're giving away three pairs of Rita Hazan's Root Concealer - one can to keep and one can to share!

Rita Hazan

Root Concealer  is a revolutionary aerosol spray for temporarily covering gray roots quickly and easily.  This spray is designed to temporarily cover gray and any root growth with just one quick spray. The pinpoint nozzle delivers the product in a light steady stream exactly where needed and nowhere else. It's fast drying and stays put until you shampoo it out.

Celebrity colorist Rita Hazan spent more than three years solving the biggest problem for every woman who colors her hair—how to cover up roots, especially those roots that start to come in just a few weeks after color is applied. Root Concealer is water- and sweat-resistant and won't stain the face or clothing or bed linens. With just four shades personally developed by Rita and tested for over a year in her 5th Avenue salon, every woman can find a shade that perfectly blends with her hair color.

Want to learn more about the product? Visit her website!

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share what you love/hate about your hair routine in the comments below!

Don't forget to share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook and Twitter - each winner gets a can for herself and a can for a friend!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

44 Replies

carla924
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Enter to win Rita Hazan Root Concealer for you and a friend!

I was on my way to the hairdresser for a color and haircut when I broke my leg on New Years Eve.  Never made it to the hairdresser so my grays are calling out for some serious HELP!  RITA HAZAN CONCEALER I NEED YOU!

runner123
2 years, 3 months ago
Love vs Hate

I love the ease of styling my hair using only a flatiron. Hate going back to hairdresser to spend a fortune everytime my roots need sprucing up. Nice giveaway opportunity. Thanks!

pafm1964
2 years, 3 months ago
What I hate

amber_saxby
2 years, 3 months ago
bad hair day

I hate loosing my curl and not having a quick solution w/o having to start all over again!

pafm1964
2 years, 3 months ago
What I hate.

I hate waking up and seeing if my hair is letting itselg go straight or my natural wave or worse a combo of both and having to decide how many product I need and if the weather will cooperate.

tracy_moore
2 years, 3 months ago
What I hate about my hair routine

I have a lot of gray hair so it is a constant struggle to cover the grays. I hate it. I wish there was a product that would cover it for several months but the longest I seem to be able to go is 6-7 weeks.

angela_cianfaglione
2 years, 3 months ago
Hair color fading

I hate to color my hair in general, but what I really hate is how fast I see roots! I go thourgh all that trouble and time and then a week later I can start to see whites showing on the sides above my ears. UHH!!

poohro
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
What I love/hate about my hair routine

I hate that my hair gets oily before the end of the day. I have dry ends despite using conditioner. I even have mild dandruff. I am limited in what products I can use that won't weigh down my thin, fine hair. I need more volume. 

stella_reyes
2 years, 3 months ago
Root Cocealer Giveaway

I struggle each and every morning with bed hair...due to my roomies schedule, I shower wash/style my hair in the evenings, It seems to take just as long to re-style it from dry as it does after I wash it.

maria_urena
2 years, 3 months ago
Hair Routine Love/Hate

I hate ultra oily serums and creams for my frizzy curly hair.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend