Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » What is your overall favorite makeup brand?

Discussion

What is your overall favorite makeup brand?

It's beauty awards season here at TotalBeauty.com, so I've had the pleasure of testing dozens of products from a variety of brands. It sounds like a dream... but really, I'm just more confused than ever! With SO many products available, how can you ever settle on a few favorites. I feel like I'll ALWAYS be looking for something more or something better. But, then it hit me... why don't I just ask my community ladies what they're faves are?! So, I'm dying to know! What is your overall favorite makeup brand, and why? And are there any specific products you just could not live without?

Here are our editors picks for best beauty products. Agree or disagree?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

28 Replies

kerri_ciccketti
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: What is your overall favorite makeup brand?

I have so many that I LOVE !! For foundation I love MAC and Lancome... But I do switch all the time between brands, and always try the newest things out there to see if something I like better comes along :o)

allierw
1 year, 7 months ago

Tarte for my eyes, Urban Decay for my face.

Llisa2
allstar
1 year, 7 months ago

Overall I have more Benefit than any other product! And, I like most of everything I have tried from them, overall I think I like the eyebrow powder and brush. I love their masacara.

sonya_kinsey
insider
1 year, 7 months ago

Bare Escentals and Physican's Formula are both great. Bare Escentals makes my fave mascara, and facial powders. Both have products that are gentle on my skin and for my eyes. I'm also a huge fan of Korean brands Innisfree and Skin Food. I adore Skin Food's eyeliners and eyeshadows. I have to order their stuff on Amazon but it's completely worth it!

volta
elite
2 years, 3 months ago

Nars and Make Up For Ever. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! 

François Nars and Dany Sanz are two of my personal artistic heroes--and they're both French (go figure!) <3

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Probably MAC

powerwoman033
elite
2 years, 1 month ago

My overall favorite, above and beyond every other brand is Tarte!  Not only are the products 100% natural (in the good way) but they are incredibly high performance!  The packaging is made of some recycleable products.  The Maracuja Oil that Tarte has in pure form and in some of the cosmetics is hand pressed by a tribe in the Amazon and these cosmetics keep this tribe going.  The Light, Camera Lashes! mascara has a cult following!  I am a loyal Tarte-lette!Kiss

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend