Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » WHAT'S ON YOUR NAILS?

Discussion

WHAT'S ON YOUR NAILS?

Hey Everyone!!

I thought it would be fun if all us Nail Junkie's posted pics or the names of what we're currently wearing on our nails. What do you guys think? It will be fun to see everyone else's nails and also inspirational!!

I'll start, I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Flirt for the base and I sponged  Sally Hansen's Big Money from their new Gem Crush line on my tips.

I also added a few little gold stars to my ring finger but Im pretty sure they'll fall off by tomorrow. If you want to see more of my nail looks or more details about the nail polishes check out my blog at http://www.beautyobsessed2.blogspot.com/

SANY2723-001.jpg

SANY2697-001.jpg

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
What's on my nails?

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Polar Bear.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Oops

pink_love
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR NAILS?

chanelmay.jpg

Chanel May. Loveee this color!

maivpajhuab
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR NAILS?

Well, I'm going to redo my nails tonight but currently, I'm wearing Essie's Haute as Heck which is a peachy/pink color. It made me smile since it's so gray and cloudy here in San Francisco. :D

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend