Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » What's the most inappropriate Valentine's Day gift you've ever gotten?

Discussion

What's the most inappropriate Valentine's Day gift you've ever gotten?

What's the most inappropriate Valentine's Day gift you've ever gotten? (Mine was an at-home waxing kit from my boyfriend. Fail.) Leave your answers in this thread, and it might be used in a Beauty Riot story!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 3 months ago
RE: Inappropriate Valentine's Day Gift

Great question! One year the guy I was dating gave me a sweater... to which he had the matching sweater. And we had only been dating a few weeks. It was bizarre, and needless to say, the relationship didn't pan out.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Haha love this!

Mine would be absolutely nothing.... I got that from a boyfriend of 5 years once. he told me he was too broke to even buy spaghetti and make it for us for dinner...

toddfan
allstar
2 years ago
Gift

I am a very picky eater. I get cravings and forget it! What ever I crave I will eat ONLY  that until the next craving comes along. One valentines day my husband brought me a fillet of fish sandwich. It was cold and old. Pretty much tasted like cardboard. (Jewelry guys!) He meant well,so,I choked it down!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend