Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » A direct link to a member's review or way to sort reviews by member name?

Discussion

A direct link to a member's review or way to sort reviews by member name?

When I click on a link in a member's profile that says she commented on a product, I thought it would take me directly to HER review.  Instead, it takes me to all the reviews on a product, and if there's a lot of them, it's hard to find one by a member you know.  You can sort by newest, oldest, most helpful, lowest or highest rating, but not by member.

If it can't be fixed for the link to take you to that review's member, can we add that as another way to sort the reviews?  Or add to a member's profile, a link that says "See my reviews"?Smile

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Member Review Links

Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass this along and see if there's anything we can do.

Thanks!

TheLacqueredLady
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: A direct link to a member's review or way to sort reviews by member name?

This would be a really helpful feature, especially those of us who have blogs and would like to link to the total beauty community!

MissXu
elite
2 years ago
Great idea!

I would love to see this idea get implemented as well! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend