Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Beauty LiveStreams - would you attend?

Discussion

Beauty LiveStreams - would you attend?

Okay ladies, in 2012 we'll be launching a new project that combines great sampling programs with some pretty awesome live events. As I plan, I want to hear from you! Would you attend a live stream event online and contribute questions about product samples you've received via Facebook and Twitter? What would you hope to get out of an event like that? What kind of experts would be most appealing to you? Let's talk!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

MissXu
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Interesting Concept

It depends on what time and day, I would try to attend but I can't guarantee it depending on how busy my schedule for the upcoming semester is. I think it's definitely worth a shot, and tweek it along the way to make work for more people. Get feedback after a beta run or something of that sort. 

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Great idea!

I would love to attend live events online. That sounds like a great way to connect with other members, and learn a lot more about products in an interactive way. I would love to have tutorials and "beauty school" type events where I could learn new makeup techniques and beauty skills.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback, very helpful!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
I would love to attend!

I would love to attend and contribute via facebook and twitter. I would love to be able to ask beauty/skin care questions as well. Ths sampling sounds amazing, I always love to try new products and review them!  

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Beauty LiveStreams - would you attend?

This is such a brilliant idea!! I would love to take part in live events, if the time difference allowed for it! Be great to get chatting to fellow TB members!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend