Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Free Sample!

Discussion

Free Sample!

I've always loved the Mary Kay products and with this virtual makeover tool that's free to sign up for, I can try all the looks the famous people are wearing, but not spend a dime on the not so me looks! The best part is there's free shipping, so its like visiting the beauty counter for a new look without heavy sales pressure, plus with the satisfaction guarantee if I still don't like it, the company takes returns! Take that Estee Lauder and Cliniqe! The girls in pink got it right! Also, a new sample is offered each month for free and there's quizzes to help u customize your skin care! Almost too good to be true! I also get samples every three months with thier catalog! Never any pressure my favorite part! 

www.marykay.com/estelllegirl 

us estelle's gotta stick together 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

jslate304
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Free Sample

Thanks! I didnt know that they sent out samples from their website or you could get the book from it!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Ooh thanks!!

Kary43
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Question?

Where do you sign up exactly for free samples, i couldnt find it. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend