Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

Discussion

Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

We're giving away a Fun and Flirty gift set from Laline containing SEVEN great products!

The Fun and Flirty Gift Set is full of surprises, and contains: a Laline Gift Box, Hand Cream, Foam Fatal Whipped Body Soap, Cream De La Cream, Body Scrub, Better Butter Cream, Body Mist and Sea Sponge.

Laline Fun and Flirty

Don't miss out on your chance to win! To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes YOU fun and flirty in the comments below.

Want to see what other readers are saying about Laline, or share your own feedback? Check out our Laline reviews.

Enter by 12pm EST on Monday, January 9. We'll announce a winner later that day. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

45 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 3 months ago
Congrats to our winner!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this giveaway! Congrats to our winner, Rachele, who was randomly selected for the Fun and Flirty gift basket!

dhorn12
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun and Flirty

Smelling good.  Not overpowering , just fresh and nice.  A dress or skirt that flows with a great pair of heels!

dhorn12
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun and Flirty!

I feel fun and flirty when I smell nice.   Not overpowering....just clean and fresh.  Plus a dress or skirt that flows when you move and a great pair of heels to show off my legs!

candy_darr
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun

....going out dancing and listening to live music makes me Fun!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend