Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

Discussion

Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

We're giving away a Fun and Flirty gift set from Laline containing SEVEN great products!

The Fun and Flirty Gift Set is full of surprises, and contains: a Laline Gift Box, Hand Cream, Foam Fatal Whipped Body Soap, Cream De La Cream, Body Scrub, Better Butter Cream, Body Mist and Sea Sponge.

Laline Fun and Flirty

Don't miss out on your chance to win! To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes YOU fun and flirty in the comments below.

Want to see what other readers are saying about Laline, or share your own feedback? Check out our Laline reviews.

Enter by 12pm EST on Monday, January 9. We'll announce a winner later that day. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

45 Replies

kleiman
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun, Flirty and FABULOUS!!!!!

What makes me fun and flirty is my ability to always make people laugh. I am always up for anything and will always find something fun in everything I do. I can laugh at myself when I make a fool of myself and never feel embarassed because we're all human. I have the ability to put people at ease around me so fun can be had by all. Even in the most boring of circumstances, I can amuse myself and my friends and always find something fun in any situation. My favorite expression is "Today is the first day of the rest of my life". People like to be around me because I make them laugh. I appreciate life now more than ever as I get older because I recognize how precious and fleeting it can be. When you can have fun under any circumstances and spread cheer, fun and lots of smiles to those around you, that's make you very special, fun, flirty and absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!

DLori27

kleimanlaw at aol dot com 

swati.matlotiya
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun & Flirty

My naughty eyes make me flirty.. I alwayz make people laugh n smile by making differen expressions with the help of naughty eyes and thats how love to enjoy m life and more fun to m life n too in others life........:-)

lsulliva
2 years, 3 months ago
Lalaineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lOVE TO HAVE A RELAXING BATH WITH THIS PRODUCTSmile

havewrench2
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun & Flirty

What makes me fun a flirty is the ability to never take myself seriously.

fallenstar11890
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun and Flirty

My youthful soul and positive attitude make me FUN and FLIRTY!

bison61
2 years, 3 months ago

fun and flirty-when I can laugh and enjoy my self

christa88
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun and Flirty

When I smell fresh and clean, then I feel fun and flirty!  I love using all different scents of body wash.

charlene_underhill
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
What makes me fun and flirty

Being a good friend to my friends, being hip to the latest greatest, and helping others to love themselves.

23Amber
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Take pride in your appearance

I believe in just being yourself, respect your whole person by taking care of you.  Don't sweat the small and forego the botox cause you look really weird when your face doesn't move and you are unable to show emotion.

destiny_deadwylier
2 years, 3 months ago
what makes me fun and flirty

Just being myself and being happy 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend