Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

Discussion

Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

We're giving away a Fun and Flirty gift set from Laline containing SEVEN great products!

The Fun and Flirty Gift Set is full of surprises, and contains: a Laline Gift Box, Hand Cream, Foam Fatal Whipped Body Soap, Cream De La Cream, Body Scrub, Better Butter Cream, Body Mist and Sea Sponge.

Laline Fun and Flirty

Don't miss out on your chance to win! To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes YOU fun and flirty in the comments below.

Want to see what other readers are saying about Laline, or share your own feedback? Check out our Laline reviews.

Enter by 12pm EST on Monday, January 9. We'll announce a winner later that day. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

45 Replies

Conderella
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun and Flirty

What makes me Fun and Flirty is being genuinely interested in others, being lighthearted, being myself and not trying too hard.

Cece03
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
what makes me fun and flirty

What makes me fun and flirty? My bubbly personality and my smile

vlynn
2 years, 3 months ago
FUN AND FLIRTY

I AM FUN AND FLIRTY WITH MY SMILE AND  HUMOR AS WELL AS MY PERSONALITY.

jsaphire
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun & Flirty

What makes me Fun and Flirty is my personality!

stephanie_esparza
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
LALINE FUN AND FLIRTY GIFT SET

WHAT MAKES ME FUN AND FLIRTY IS SURPRISING MY HUSBAND WITH LAUGHTER,DRESSING PROVOCATIVELY,AND A WHOLE BODY MASSAGE.

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
fun & flirty

When I am happy I'm fun & flirty

sweeper617
2 years, 3 months ago
what makes me fun and flirty

having fun, and living each day to the fullest, but being responsible for my actions.

refinnejw
2 years, 3 months ago
fun and flirty

my blue, blue eyes!!!

jegrover
2 years, 3 months ago
what makes me fun

my natural fun hair, and lots of caffeine

florentinalola
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun and Flirty

I guess I feel the most fun is when I am going out with my close friends for a special event. And then we are all dressed up and feeling flirty and girly because we are all made up with our favorite makeup. This is a rare occasion!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend