Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

Discussion

Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

We're giving away a Fun and Flirty gift set from Laline containing SEVEN great products!

The Fun and Flirty Gift Set is full of surprises, and contains: a Laline Gift Box, Hand Cream, Foam Fatal Whipped Body Soap, Cream De La Cream, Body Scrub, Better Butter Cream, Body Mist and Sea Sponge.

Laline Fun and Flirty

Don't miss out on your chance to win! To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes YOU fun and flirty in the comments below.

Want to see what other readers are saying about Laline, or share your own feedback? Check out our Laline reviews.

Enter by 12pm EST on Monday, January 9. We'll announce a winner later that day. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

45 Replies

sahara23
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
What makes me Fun and Flirty?

When i receive gifts that include perfumes and makeup makes me fun and flirty. 

mecmec
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
laline giveaway

i've never used this brand but i would love to try it. i am the biggest flirt! i'm self-deprecating, which always gets a laugh and i'm always really fun! and, i'm witty, i laugh a lot and i always find out what we have in common in the first 5 minutes. a lull in the conversation is unacceptable!

bklerner
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun & Flirty Gift Set

I feel fun & flirty when I use perfume; normally I don't use any, so when I do, it's a special occasion.

grr
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun and Flirty

When I feel pretty

calidreamin87
2 years, 3 months ago
Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

My attitude makes me fun and flirty.

Syzia
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

my sense of humor and feeling confident with myself :)

kellie_oshields
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
what makes Me fun and flirty

What makes me fun and flirty is staying true to myself and not worrying about what others think and living every moment to the fullest!

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 3 months ago
FUN AND FLIRTY

What makes me fun & flirty is my atttitude,  Young at heart & don't take things too seriously.

coco11
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
ME fun and flirty

What makes YOU fun and flirty?  Being ME! 

dstoutholcomb
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
fun and flirty

my naturally curly hair

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend