Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

Discussion

Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

We're giving away a Fun and Flirty gift set from Laline containing SEVEN great products!

The Fun and Flirty Gift Set is full of surprises, and contains: a Laline Gift Box, Hand Cream, Foam Fatal Whipped Body Soap, Cream De La Cream, Body Scrub, Better Butter Cream, Body Mist and Sea Sponge.

Laline Fun and Flirty

Don't miss out on your chance to win! To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes YOU fun and flirty in the comments below.

Want to see what other readers are saying about Laline, or share your own feedback? Check out our Laline reviews.

Enter by 12pm EST on Monday, January 9. We'll announce a winner later that day. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

45 Replies

cathy_horner
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun and Flirty

What makes me fun and flirty is staying young at heart and not afraid to be silly!

amanda_owens
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Enter to Win a Fun & Flirty Gift Set from Laline!

What makes me fun and flirty is always making people laugh! I know how to break the ice with my humor!

MissXu
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun and Flirty

I'm the most flirty with my boyfriend, and I try to fun around all my friends when we hang out together by trying new food and things to do!!

volta
elite
2 years, 3 months ago

What keeps me fun and flirty are indulging on my favorite things and not being afraid to be myself. It's about treating yourself to your favorite things and experiencing other new things. It's about being able to put yourself first when it comes to your own well being. 

LilyBiscuit7
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun Times1

Sometimes I'm just silly and I find that other people love to laugh right along with me  :)

iluvmusic86
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun & Flirty!

my personality!

TheLacqueredLady
elite
2 years, 3 months ago

A really fabulous pair of heels!

angela_barnes
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Laline fun and flirty

I am fun and flirty because I work on staying young at heart. I love to laugh alot and really enjoy life and everything in it.Laughing

evet
allstar
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun and flirty is different for everyone

I find someone's mind and the interplay between two people is what makes you be able to hit on you own abilities to be fun and flirty.  Feeling these qualities extends outward and you then put time into your external attributes. 

On this subject, smelling good and feeling clean and soft helps too.  Would be nice to win and review. 

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Fun

What makes me fun in flirty is the way I enjoy every day by finding joy in the little things.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend