Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Tooth Whitening Suggestions

Discussion

Tooth Whitening Suggestions

I have always wanted to try those tooth whitening strips, but I am worried about any adverse effects.
Has anyone ever used it that can recommend a brand that actually works?
Thank you!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

roxanna_mariela_zrro
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
crest

hi! i have been using the "crest whitestrips supreme". its directed to use as a treatment. but i only use it when i feel like it because it make my teeths so sensitive. but they defenetly work

you should try them :)

i also have used mouthwash that is labeled as whithening and they also work pretty well 

good luck

volta
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Tooth Whitening Suggestions

I've tried the Crest Advanced White Strips and they worked very well with no sensitivity to my teeth. I was one of the lucky ones! 

The only bad part of it is that you have to work hard to maintain the white--if you continue with your same lifestyle and diet, they will quickly yellow again. There are several toothpastes to maintain it, but I don't know how well they work. 

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Tooth Whitening

There are so many options when it comes to finding the best teeth whiteners, but try reading this article for tips and teeth whitening advice!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend