Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Healthy » Grrr! Christmas Spread!

Discussion

Grrr! Christmas Spread!

ok, so Christmas is great for everything...apart for my diet! :( I had been doing pretty good, and even though my last question on the board was asking to get rid of the last few pesky pounds I have gained 2 from eating :( I have kept up a routine of exercise, but I think I got a little portion happy!

Has anyone got some advice on how to get rid of the Christmas spread weight BEFORE it actually sticks so I can get back to my pre-Christmas weight and get back to getting fit & healthy!

I drink near 2.5 litres of water a day now, so I know hydration is not a problem.. Its just a little bit of a downer going backwards when I had been doing pretty good!

Any words of wisdom would be great!

:)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

Rahiella
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Grrr! Christmas Spread!

First, don't beat yourself up!  It's better to indulge a little now than to deprive yourself and binge later.  Over eating during this time of year is def a hard thing to avoid.  The good thing is that you're drinking tons of water!  Becareful it doesn't give you a bloated stomach, happens to me a lot! 

Once I tried drinking a lot of water and including almonds and kiwi into my diet and it worked.  My tummy slimmed down.  The good thing is that you haven't stopped working out.  So my advice would be to just kick back on the portions a little bit to where you were before and cut way down on the sodium. 

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 3 months ago

yes, now that Christmas is over I can return to my regualr (normal!) portion size..and there won't be any more sweeties and candy lying around the house.. Going to stick at the exercise routine, fingers crossed I will get back on track :)

Thanks for the advice! and the pep talk :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend