Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Dark Circles

Discussion

Dark Circles

Any suggestions on how to get rid of my permanent dark circles under my eyes?  I'm open to anything at this point.  I've tried Vitamin K in the past but it didn't work. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

Ashley878
2 months, 1 week ago
Re: Dark Circles

A sister of mine had been using Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe for months now. I noticed that the dark circles around her eyes were gone. The serum really made here skin radiant and younger looking. She found it on Amazon. It is affordable and effective. Try it too. :) :) :)

mariasemuel
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Home Remedies:

Almond really helps to remove dark circles and isan excellent "skin food". Take off the cream applied within the eye after 10 min. No cream needs to be left about the skin around the eyesfor long periods.
You will want:
• 1 tsp tomato juice
• 3-4 drops of
freshly squeezed lemon juice
• a pinch of turmeric powder
• enough white flour
to generate a paste
Mash
these components together into a medium-thick paste and dab it within your eyes. After a quarter-hour, wash the paste away. This would lighten the dark circles and address puffiness to some extent.

Eyeliss & Lumatone

kpetresion
2 years, 3 months ago
Spa Massages & Ayurveda Academy

Estee Clair Academy for Esthetics and Rejuvenation aims to provide training in the field of make-up to help you find careers as make-up artists in the Beauty and fashion industry. We aim to achieve this by offering a wide range of make-up courses from personal Make Up to professional make-up at various levels.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend