Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Healthy » How Do I Get Back on Track?

Discussion

How Do I Get Back on Track?

It's that time again when everyone wants to start a new workout routine!  With the stress of moving, followed by the Holidays, and the cold weather I have fallen off.  Before I would workout 3-4 days a week with spin class, core barre, and strenth training. 

I need help!  Although I'd love to work out in the mornings, it's probably not going to happen.  I know it's better for me but with my schedule and a dog to look after I'd have to workout after work in the evenings.  There is a 24 hour fitness walking distance from my house so I really have no excuse right?

Do you suggest I grab all my fitness dvd's and get to work?  Should I dive in or inch my way back to my old work out routine?  Help before Spring time pops up and I'm out of shape! Do you know of any fun workout routines?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

donnyb
2 years ago
find your motivation

Hi Rahiella,

Find what motivates you?  Once you determine that order your life to tap into that motivation. You are right ,you have no excuse.  Every meal is a workout.  Even if you cannot make it to the gym you can always keep your calories consumed in check.

Good luck,

Donny

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend