Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Get Rid Of Wrinkles

Discussion

Get Rid Of Wrinkles

There are many methods to get rid of it but okay most individuals can not afford to go through expensive treatments or treatments to get rid of it. So these days, individuals prefer doing it naturally like using herbal solutions to get rid of it. These are the best, successful and affordable way to treat fine lines like under eye lines. Some of its main components can be found in the comfort of your own kitchen.

One of the popular methods to get rid of wrinkle under eyes and of course dark groups are placing cucumber rounds on the face or even lean rounds of potatoes. But do you know that there are also other successful fruit that can reduce these indication of aging? You can also try crushed celery or apples with one tsp increased water which you will use as a facial cover up. These fruit are rich in vitamin herbal antioxidants that protect the skin from growing older.

You can also try placing egg white wines on your eye areas, neck and around the face for it is very successful anti-aging cover up. Leave it for an hour and then remove it with the use of cotton soaked with cool water to provide a comforting and comforting effect. Remember that these herbal solutions will offer best results especially if you incorporate it with cook. And these are the secrets to staying young and beautiful.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

ChristineBH
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Wrinkles

I agree with using home made remedies and eating a healthy diet rich in antioxidants. I think prevention is really key for people who don't have the finances to go through costly procedures. But nowadays, due to modern dermatology, some price points are really not that bad. Realself.com will tell you the average prices for different treatments...

I was also curious to know what causes wrinkles. There are articles online which say that it is actually a myth that dry skin causes wrinkles. And the reason is because skin will crease and sag when the collagen and elastin structures degenerate. 

So this is where lasers can be a blessing to anyone who already has existing sun damage and wrinkles. Fraxel lasers, for example work from deep within your skin's structure to actually help new collagen fibers form. 

Here is a video I really like about a woman who had Fraxel Dual and Spectra done on her skin and got great results after just the first treatment...

http://www.finetouchdermatology.com/patient-videos/all-videos/fraxel-dual-laser-and-spectra-laser-treatment-of-wrinkles-and-age-spots/

Anything that actually helps repair collagen seems to be a very logical choice....But in the meantime, I think the right sun protection can also help too....I saw some videos on You Tube of people actually making safe forms of sunscreen using shea butter, coconut oil and zinc oxide....There is a lot of controversy on the hazards of many sunscreen ingredients. I will need to do more research on whether homemade sunscreen is a good idea or not....

kpetresion
2 years, 3 months ago
Personal Make up Courses

Estee Clair Academy for Esthetics and Rejuvenation aims to provide training in the field of make-up to help you find careers as make-up artists in the Beauty and fashion industry. We aim to achieve this by offering a wide range of make-up courses from personal Make Up to professional make-up at various levels.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Make up Courses

JeanC7
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Get Rid Of Wrinkles

Christine, I have also read that lack of collagen is what causes wrinkles and sagging.  You can ingest it and watch your skin firm.  I started taking NeoCell Super Collagen after an Oprah show three years ago.  Its a natural product and inexpensive to try to see if it helps.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend