Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Need new Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream that works!

Discussion

Need new Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream that works!

I am on the market for a new eye cream, the one I am using now is not the greatest (Clinique). i am not noticing much of a difference.
Has anyone tried an eye cream that they swear by?!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

JeanC7
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Need new Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream that works!

I used Cliniques Repairwear eye cream for years and really liked it!  Then I started taking hyaluronic acid capsules instead (Neocell) and it removed the fine lines at the corner of my eyes.  A gf had the same experience.

I saw Avon Ultimate Anew on amazon this morning for ninety nine cents plus five dollars shipping.  You have to wonder if its really Avon or from China! I am passing this on in case you are interested though.  I am sticking to the ha moisture. 

nicole_martel
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Need new Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream that works!

Sophie, have you ever tried to make your own? I am a big believer in natural products and remedies for skin care. Its surprising to see the shear number of herbs and foods that can be used as wrinkle creams, moisturizers, lip balms, etc. Take a look around the internet for recpes. I found a few good reviews on www.skincarenutritions.com. Hope that helps!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend