Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Day Time Perfume

Discussion

Day Time Perfume

I need a new day time perfume.

Something that is not too strong, but nice, light and refreshing.

I currently use Preppy Princess by Vera Wang, but I am ready for a change!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

Rahiella
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Day Time Perfume

I know exactly what you mean!  My favorite fragrance is Pink Sugar for the day time. It literally smells like a bakery.  It's not overwhelming at all.  I always get compliments from others as I walk past them!  

Maybe you can take this perfume quiz to see your matches!  Sometimes it helps to figure out what perfume goes with your personality before walking into the department stores to find your scent.  It's good to have some idea of what you want than none at all. 

Or you can always narrow it down by perfumes by celebrities .  Some are really good.  My favorite is actually from Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna.  I think it's for both day and night.  Good Luck!

MrsFrosty226
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day Time Perfume

My two favorites are Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and DKNY Delicious.  Light blue smells like oranges and flowers, it's very light and fresh.  Delicious is also florily and fruity, it's my husband's favorite.  They're both great for the day (or night), feminine and fresh!!

volta
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day Time Perfume

Armani Acqua di Gioia

Versace Bright Crystal

D&G L'Impératrice

DKNY Pure

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend