Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Small White Zits

Discussion

Small White Zits

I get these small white zits that seem to be deep under my skin. Its not one that comes out easily. Does anyone know how to get rid of them and maybe more importantly how do they form and why? Thank you!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

juicy01
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Small White Zits

Hi Sophie,

I'm not sure what it might be but have you tried going to a dermatologist?

My personal story....I had acne (i thought) so bad, there were small zits everywhere on my face and whiteheads like you mentioned. I tried everything over the counter, but nothing helped.  Finally I went and was diagnosed as having a skin fungus....ugh! It was gross.

I'm not sure if this is what you have, but they can diagnose you at the dermatologist. Good Luck! 

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Small White Zits

A dermatologist is a great option if you want to get the full 411 on your skin and face issues. But, if you're not ready to spring for a trip to the doctor, here's some skincare advice:

First, read about what causes acne in your everyday life. Then, read about good skin habits and learn what fresh-faced women do that works.

Once you get to the root of the problem, learn how to get rid of blackheads and check out our guide to get rid of adult acne.

Good luck!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend