Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Spaliday treatment package from mybody!

Discussion

Enter to win a Spaliday treatment package from mybody!

Holidays got you stressed out? You deserve a Spaliday!

We're giving away a treatment package from mybody, containing FIVE great products to pamper your skin this holiday season.

Spaliday

The kit contains:

CLEAN ROUTINE: REVITALIZING FOAMING CLEANSER - a top-selling anti-aging cleanser that leaves skin feeling perfectly clean without stripping the skin of its natural essential oils.

CALM AFTER THE STORM: SOOTHING TREATMENT - a soothing daily treatment that brings rest and relaxation to stressed or weathered skin.

BRIGHTAMIN-C: VITAMIN C AGE REPAIR SERUM - a luxurious brightening serum that imparts instant tightening while protecting stressed skin from free radical damage.

YOUTH OVERNIGHT: ANTI-AGING NIGHT REPAIR CREAM - an ultra comforting skin renewal night cream that quickly repairs dry, depleted skin.

YOUTHIFEYE: ANTI-AGING EYE TREATMENT - an all-in-one eye gel-cream that helps minimize crows feet, dark circles and puffiness.

Pamper yourself and enter to win! First, just fill out this form. Then, share your idea of the perfect "spaliday" in the comments below. Enter by 12pm EST on December 19, 2011. We'll select and announce a winner later that day. Good luck!

See what else mybody has to offer at www.lovemybody.com.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

38 Replies

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 3 months ago
spaliday

It would be a perfect spaliday if I won these things to be able to enjoy so that I can look and feel good.

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 3 months ago
SPA

Would love this for my co-worker. With 5 children she never pampers herself.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 3 months ago
Congrats to our winner!

Congrats to our Spaliday winner, Karen C! Check your email for details on how to claim your prize.

Stay tuned for more giveaways coming soon!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Congrats Karen C!

MissXu
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Karen C

Posted four times... are the chances higher if someone posts more? 

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 3 months ago
RE: MissXu (Winner Selection)

Hey Yu (and ladies)-

Giveaway winners are selected using a random number generator. To be eligible to win, all you have to do is fill out the entry form, which adds your name to our list for random selection. Your engagement in the community here doesn't weigh on your chances of winning a prize.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!

MissXu
elite
2 years, 3 months ago
Got it

Thanks for clarifying! :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend