Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Spaliday treatment package from mybody!

Discussion

Enter to win a Spaliday treatment package from mybody!

Holidays got you stressed out? You deserve a Spaliday!

We're giving away a treatment package from mybody, containing FIVE great products to pamper your skin this holiday season.

Spaliday

The kit contains:

CLEAN ROUTINE: REVITALIZING FOAMING CLEANSER - a top-selling anti-aging cleanser that leaves skin feeling perfectly clean without stripping the skin of its natural essential oils.

CALM AFTER THE STORM: SOOTHING TREATMENT - a soothing daily treatment that brings rest and relaxation to stressed or weathered skin.

BRIGHTAMIN-C: VITAMIN C AGE REPAIR SERUM - a luxurious brightening serum that imparts instant tightening while protecting stressed skin from free radical damage.

YOUTH OVERNIGHT: ANTI-AGING NIGHT REPAIR CREAM - an ultra comforting skin renewal night cream that quickly repairs dry, depleted skin.

YOUTHIFEYE: ANTI-AGING EYE TREATMENT - an all-in-one eye gel-cream that helps minimize crows feet, dark circles and puffiness.

Pamper yourself and enter to win! First, just fill out this form. Then, share your idea of the perfect "spaliday" in the comments below. Enter by 12pm EST on December 19, 2011. We'll select and announce a winner later that day. Good luck!

See what else mybody has to offer at www.lovemybody.com.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

38 Replies

pawbear
2 years, 4 months ago
My perfect Spaliday

After using the wonderful products, which my skin is yearning for, I would make an appointment for a massage-my body could use one!

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
2 years, 4 months ago
Spaliday

My perfect spaliday would be me alone at home for the day.  With all of my free time I would take a super long shower and give myself a scalp treatment and exfolliate my dry skin.  Then I'd pat dry and rub in some shea butter.  I'd wrap up in my robe and give myself a facial.  While my mask was setting, I would give myself a pedicure and sip on a mimosa.  I'd finish with a nice nap and wake up refreshed and ready for my family to come home.

jessicacdgurlin
2 years, 4 months ago
ANY DAY.....

IN ANY WAY That we are spoiled is a GREAT DAY!!!! So I say got for it!!!

jsaphire
2 years, 4 months ago
My Perfect Spaliday

I think the perfect Spaliday is a day of relaxation and being pampered. 

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 4 months ago
SPALIDAY

I would share with my co-worker. She has 5 kids & never pampers herself. This would be great!!

christa88
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Spaliday

The perfect Spaliday would be a massage, pedicure, manicure and a facial!  I would love it!

babyd0ll101689
2 years, 4 months ago
my perfect spa-holiday!

I would LOVE, absolutely LOVE to go to a spa even for an hour and just leg go of all of the stresses in my life. It would include sipping on some champagne, getting an all over body massage, a facial, and definatly a nice haircut and style. I hardly ever pamper myself, let alone, I've never even stepped foot into a salon in my life, sad, I know. I have had such a stressfull life lately, I got into a car accident, just moved away from my family.. for the second time, and the medical and normal daily bills keep stacking up. I work three jobs and still can hardly make my minimum monthly payments on time. I am in desperate need of just a few hours to let everything float out of my mind, and focus on the good things in life, and enjoy some me time. :]

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
My perfect Spaliday is...

Spending the whole day at the spa getting the absolute works, from the sauna and jacuzzi to the massage and waxing table to the mani-pedi station. A full day of pampering is the best possible day imaginable.

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 4 months ago
SPALIDAY

I would share this with my co-worker. She has 5 children & never pampers herself.

LilyBiscuit7
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
My Spaliday!

I would lve to have a morning of yoga and facials, then a yummy healthy lunch followed by a makeover! I dream of this :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend