Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Spaliday treatment package from mybody!

Discussion

Enter to win a Spaliday treatment package from mybody!

Holidays got you stressed out? You deserve a Spaliday!

We're giving away a treatment package from mybody, containing FIVE great products to pamper your skin this holiday season.

Spaliday

The kit contains:

CLEAN ROUTINE: REVITALIZING FOAMING CLEANSER - a top-selling anti-aging cleanser that leaves skin feeling perfectly clean without stripping the skin of its natural essential oils.

CALM AFTER THE STORM: SOOTHING TREATMENT - a soothing daily treatment that brings rest and relaxation to stressed or weathered skin.

BRIGHTAMIN-C: VITAMIN C AGE REPAIR SERUM - a luxurious brightening serum that imparts instant tightening while protecting stressed skin from free radical damage.

YOUTH OVERNIGHT: ANTI-AGING NIGHT REPAIR CREAM - an ultra comforting skin renewal night cream that quickly repairs dry, depleted skin.

YOUTHIFEYE: ANTI-AGING EYE TREATMENT - an all-in-one eye gel-cream that helps minimize crows feet, dark circles and puffiness.

Pamper yourself and enter to win! First, just fill out this form. Then, share your idea of the perfect "spaliday" in the comments below. Enter by 12pm EST on December 19, 2011. We'll select and announce a winner later that day. Good luck!

See what else mybody has to offer at www.lovemybody.com.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

38 Replies

calidreamin87
2 years, 4 months ago

My perfect spaliday would include: A massage, manicure, pedicure & a mud bath!

sahara23
insider
2 years, 4 months ago

My prefect Spaliday should be a spa in a beach resort. Having facial, pedicure and Mani and then shopping. I love the mybody spa collection kit. Love to win!

Thanks!

Dao_Tran
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
SPALIDAY

I would definitly take a bubble bath and get all lotioned up and smelling goood..Then I would read a Fashion OR Gossip magazine with the TV remote near by.. SIGH!>>>>

dopey1947
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
perfect spaliday

A day dedicated to pampering me. Like most women, I have always been taking care of others and now its my turn.

swoogietwo
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Spaliday

I would share it with my 20 year old daughter so we can reunite our relationship after a two years of growing pains.

lisasflt
2 years, 4 months ago
Spaliday

I would definately take my mom.  i had an accident at work  in Oct and had to have surgery on my right arm.  I'm right handed and she has had to endure everything from blow drying my hair (extremely tender headed) to cutting up my food.  She has gone above and beyond and never complained.

angela_barnes
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Enter to win a Spaliday treatment package from mybody

I would use it to destress from everyday problems. I loved pampering myself when I have a little time to myself.

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 4 months ago
SPALIDAY

I would share this with my co-worker. She works so very hard & has 5 children. This would be a treat for her as she has never pampered herself.

leelavani108
2 years, 4 months ago
Perfect Spaliday

Since I am on a limited budget, this would be so great to have and try at home!!! It would be a great gift for myself for Xmas and most likely the only one (if I win :-) ). Thank you.

diane_franchek
2 years, 4 months ago
Spaliday

I would share this with my mom. I would have a cup of tea and a mud wrap while using these products.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend