Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Spaliday treatment package from mybody!

Discussion

Enter to win a Spaliday treatment package from mybody!

Holidays got you stressed out? You deserve a Spaliday!

We're giving away a treatment package from mybody, containing FIVE great products to pamper your skin this holiday season.

Spaliday

The kit contains:

CLEAN ROUTINE: REVITALIZING FOAMING CLEANSER - a top-selling anti-aging cleanser that leaves skin feeling perfectly clean without stripping the skin of its natural essential oils.

CALM AFTER THE STORM: SOOTHING TREATMENT - a soothing daily treatment that brings rest and relaxation to stressed or weathered skin.

BRIGHTAMIN-C: VITAMIN C AGE REPAIR SERUM - a luxurious brightening serum that imparts instant tightening while protecting stressed skin from free radical damage.

YOUTH OVERNIGHT: ANTI-AGING NIGHT REPAIR CREAM - an ultra comforting skin renewal night cream that quickly repairs dry, depleted skin.

YOUTHIFEYE: ANTI-AGING EYE TREATMENT - an all-in-one eye gel-cream that helps minimize crows feet, dark circles and puffiness.

Pamper yourself and enter to win! First, just fill out this form. Then, share your idea of the perfect "spaliday" in the comments below. Enter by 12pm EST on December 19, 2011. We'll select and announce a winner later that day. Good luck!

See what else mybody has to offer at www.lovemybody.com.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

38 Replies

Kammi1
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Spaliday

I would give it to my Mom. She deserves the stress relieve.

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
My Perfect Spaliday

I would share this with my best friend and maid of honor, who I am home visiting since I only get to see her a few times a year since I've moved. We would have a spa day!

lasvegasnv
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Spaliday treatment package from mybody!

I would share it with my mom.

evet
allstar
2 years, 4 months ago
So, to destress the forever stressed

Stress and insomnia has taken a toll on my skin.  So, to pamper it by giving it treatment with some products, I have not tried yet.  Yes, I would love it.  Not to mention I am a the stage that you want to be using anti-aging treatments much more.  I can't afford plastic surgery, or botox etc. etc. etc.  Save me from the elements of time.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
A massage, facial, then a pedicure and manicure! wow! That would be amazing!

andie
allstar
2 years, 4 months ago
my perfect "spaliday" is at home with my sisters, facials, mani/pedis, so much fun!!

Kiss

emily99818
2 years, 4 months ago
Spaliday Treatment

I would use it for myself because I've never really had a skin regimen and need one.....I'm not that young anymore :/

dstoutholcomb
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
spaliday

I've never had a spaliday--I think I'd keep it for myself as a treat

brandi918
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Perfect Spaliday

My perfect spaliday would be a massage and nice long soak in a hot tub, then mani/pedi and facial. 

donnasquaw
2 years, 4 months ago
Spaliday!!!

I would love to try this package! I've never had a spa day or any kind of treatments. I'm at the age (over the age) with dry, wrinkled skin. This would feel so good!!! I would also share this with my 88 yr. mom, she would love this also. What a big surprise to give her.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend