Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Limited Edition Vaseline Lip Therapy!

Discussion

Enter to Win a Limited Edition Vaseline Lip Therapy!

Introducing Vaseline Lip Therapy Original

Lip Therapy Original progressively cares for lips so they feel better over time. It contains effective petrolatum to instantly soften lips while providing an effective layer that locks in moitsure.

Nearly 4 million Americans use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly; and over half use it on their lips at home. Now Vaseline Lip Therapy Original comes in a cute on-the-go-size for soft beautiful lips wherever you are. The new cute and portable packaging is a must-have beauty accessory perfect for the girl on the go!

We are giving away THREE limited edition jars of Vaseline Lip Therapy Original! These jars are designed by Chris March and covered in Swarovski jewels. So cute! To enter to win, just fill out this form.

Vaseline Lip Therapy Original

Want more ways to win? Try logging on to www.VaselineLipTherapy.com  on 12/19 at 8pm ET/ 5pm PT for a one-day flash giveaway of the special Swarovski jars. There are only 100, so they’ll go fast!

Do you use Vaseline Lip Therapy Original? Leave your feedback below!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

10 Replies

MissXu
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
Adorable

I've tried these in the past before, but it's been a really long time. I do remember them making my lips extra soft.

Oh wow, these look absolutely amazing! I would keep it forever if I won this! :D I hope I remember to tune in on 12/19 and try to win a jar from there! :D 

Edit: I tried entering on 12/19 at 8:07 PM, not sure if I was one of the lucky few. I wish everyone else luck!

janetxplanet
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Do you use Vaseline Lip Therapy Original?

I havent tried it, but I would love to try it!

23Amber
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
An oldie but goodie

Been using Vaseline on my lips at bedtime for, oh let's just say quite awhile!  Love the jar!

jsaphire
2 years, 4 months ago
Vaseline - So shiny!

I've used Vaseline since I was a little girl.  I can't believe how beautiful Chris March made this jar look.

evet
allstar
2 years, 4 months ago
A Vaseline to add to my collection

I am not embarrassed to say that I collect jars, and other containers to store things.  Even strong makeup containers are used for my jewelry parts.  Vaseline as in Petroleum Jelly: It has always been around me and my family, and it has so many uses.  Price, long term use, and stylish-come on, you know I want it.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
Love these vaseline jars!

I'd keep it on display for sure! 

nikita_nik
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Enter to Win a Limited Edition Vaseline Lip Therapy!

Winning this one would be amazing! I would so love to win it! 

dstoutholcomb
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
lip therapy

have used it for years

donnasquaw
2 years, 4 months ago
Jar of Vaseline Lip Therapy Original!

This jar is the pretties thing I ever seen. If I win one, I'll keep the jar forever!

molly3
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Special Edition Vaseline Lip Therapy Jar

I hope I win one of these cutie-cute jars.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend