Home » Community » Message Boards » » Winter beauty - does your routine change?

Discussion

Winter beauty - does your routine change?

Winter can be tough on your skin and hair. Really tough. Do you have any winter hair care tips or winter skin care advice?

Share here!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
Wintertime

In winter I usually switch my beauty routine so that it focuses more on moisture-- I like to use the Body Shop's illuminating vitamin E collection to keep my face smooth and radiant, in spite of the harsher weather. I also tend to wear my hair in curls more, so I don't have to wash it as much since the Winter air is so dry. I especially like to use peppermint and candycane scented products this time of year, and I wear Burberry Red perfume. I have a whole new beauty lineup when the weather turns cold!

Rahiella
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Winter beauty

I usually don't do anything differnt with my hair for Winter.  Skin care is a different story!  I make sure I use face cream and body lotion.  Seems like when I wake up in the morning I'm dry all over! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend