Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Special Edition Scent Set from Caldrea!

Discussion

Win a Special Edition Scent Set from Caldrea!

The Caldrea Company, purveyor of aromatherapeutic homekeeping products that are kind to the earth and delightful to the senses, is excited to introduce its 2011 holiday line in three new fragrances. Just in time for the holidays! You can enter to win a Special Edition Scent Set!

The Caldrea Company, the pioneer in aromatherapeutic homekeeping, prides itself in creating products that are kind to the home, the earth and its inhabitants. Therefore, the mission of the company is to create a premier experience with products that are highly effective, consistently earth friendly and an absolute pleasure to use. They use the finest plant-derived ingredients and essential oils to provide natural freshness and cleaning potency. No harsh chemicals, no harsh fragrances; a simple, stylish and fresh approach to cleaning.

Caldrea Giveaway

Each prize set contains a liquid hand soap, hand lotion and candle. We're giving away three sets - one each of Caldrea's holiday scents:

PINEAPPLE CARDAMOM - A time-honored symbol of hospitality, the pineapple is adored for its grand beauty and fresh, ripe sweetness. This welcoming holiday fragrance features warm spicy notes of cardamom, anise and black pepper. A twist of citrus brightens the blend. Dark tonka bean adds a touch of modern vanilla for richness.

BALSAM FIR PLUM - This clean, cool holiday fragrance brings the exhilarating crispness of freshly cut evergreen boughs indoors. Forest notes of cypress, fir and cedar celebrate the generous nature of the season. Sugared plum and delicate violet form the heart of the fragrance. Subtle amber notes give warmth and balance.

CRIMSON PEAR GINGER - A holiday pomander of ripe fruits and treasured spices inspired this sparkling fragrance. Juicy pear notes mingle with sweet florals and delicious measures of ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Sensuous sandalwood, precious amber and soft musk linger to ensure this festive fragrance makes a lasting impression.

These sets make the perfect gift - for a loved one or yourself!

Want to enter to win? First, fill out this form. Then, share your favorite holiday scents in the comments below. Enter by Monday, December 12 at 12pm EST. We'll choose three winners later that day. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

22 Replies

jbishoff
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
favorite holiday scents

baked pies-dont care the kind just love the smell. 

azdrienne
allstar
2 years, 4 months ago
Re: Win a Special Edition Scent Set from Caldrea!

The smell of snow! Of course it has a smell, like cold air. And I love the smell of candles burning, no matter their scent. I always associate with that holiday warmth of staying indoors.

brandi918
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Favorite Holiday Scent -Caldrea's Giveaway

My favorite holiday scent would have to be Cloves, Cinnamon, and Vanilla. Makes me think of home, warm fires and Christmas Lights.

TrillianAlice
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Favorite Scents

I like amber, violet and balsam

MissXu
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
Balsam Fir Plum

My favorite holiday scent out of the three is Balsam Fir Plum because I love that great evergreen scent. Other favorite holiday scent include peppermint, it's so refreshing and just lights up my senses. LOVE IT!

janetxplanet
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
favorite holiday scents

I love cranberry apple, vanilla, pumpkin, and peppermint candy cane.  There are so many different scents to choose from though.

Kammi1
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Vanilla

I love the scent of vanilla. It smells sweet and nice.

pawbear
2 years, 4 months ago
Scent Favorite

My all time favorite scent is Spring Flower by Creed. Love it-anytime, anywhere-it's perfect!

23Amber
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Gotta be a Christmas tree

I love the pine scent, during the season I light candles and my reed diffusers are all what I call "Christmas tree" scents.  So holiday and memorable.

jsaphire
2 years, 4 months ago
Holiday Scents

My favorite holidays scents are pine and cinnamon.  Whenver I smell either, I just think about Christmas and the smell of a tree, baking cookies....  Love it!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend